WC: BUF@HOU

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Can certainly complain about having a TD taken away from them.

Lol they never should have been given the td. It was clear to everyone except that stupid ref...even the backup refs had to step in. Fans trying to hold on to that play just want to complain about the refs. 

• Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

That, the blindside that wasn't, the refs missing a clear delay of game, but even if nothing else happened, taking a clear TD away was bull****.

Unless you saw something I didn't it was clearly blind side. I don't like the rule but it is what it is.

The DoG there is always time between the clock hitting zero and it being called both teams had more than one time that happened.

That TD play I honestly don't know about. I thought you had to fair catch or kneel. But basically every ref on the field expect the one that was there said it shouldn't be a fumble so I really don't know

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

We didnt tho... play clock ran out before the snap so it should have been 3rd and 23

Oh c'mon dude you're better than that, that's such weak sauce. At least provide a video. Everybody knows you get an extra tick when the clock shows 0. All teams get that all the time. Plus the clock the TV shows isn't even official, but even so.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

We didnt tho... play clock ran out before the snap so it should have been 3rd and 23

ENesTieW4AEesUD?format=jpg&name=large

This happens all the time. There's a period of delay. Ref responsible watches play clock, when it hits zero, turns to see if play has started. If it's starting during that transition they let it go.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Drained said:

If the TD was granted there would be people complaining about the refs all over again, especially considering the fact he gave himself up.

The way you give yourself up on a kickoff: take a knee. There is no rule that says if you to give the ball to the ref while the ball being live you have given up on the play. The refs bailed the returner out.