Playoff Predictions thread

Bolts223

5 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Not sure how I'm in this quote but that wasn't my prediction.

I think Baltimore is the best team in the AFC and has HFA.

I think New Orleans is the best team in the NFC but not having the Bye will end up haunting them eventually.

Hence my SB matchup and winner.

Lol, Me either. It was my prediction, but somehow you got quoted......

2 hours ago, clarkfn2284 said:

Really? Would you disagree that starting with SEA, GB, BAL, NO, and SEA again for Jimmy G were not all playoff caliber games? He was fine and when they have fallen behind he has brought them back.......3 losses.......on last second plays. Here is the thing about both of those #1 seeds......neither really ever fall behind. So you are relying on something that pretty much doesn't happen.

Never said he couldn't do it.  He needs to prove he can do it in the playoffs.  Just like Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Ryan Tannehill, and Carson Wentz.  I don't get why people have any type of issue about statements like that.  Jimmy G has never played in the postseason - it's a different ball game.  In my initial post, I even included Jackson.  It's not like I'm singling out Jimmy G. 

It's not only the pressure of playing in the postseason because it's all single game eliminations, it's also the fact that it's the postseason - so you're only playing against top teams in the league every game you play. 

• Like 1

Saints will get "screwed" again.  Either at home against the Vikings or in Lambeau.  Because their fans will feel the need to one-up themselves again, thus having to go further than the suing the league they did last year, they'll fly en masse to protest outside league HQ in New York... and the league will break out the firehoses.  My wife will lock herself in the hall closet in extreme frustration (again).  My kids will stand outside the locked door haranguing her (again).  And I will thoroughly enjoy myself.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Saints will get "screwed" again.  Either at home against the Vikings or in Lambeau.  Because their fans will feel the need to one-up themselves again, thus having to go further than the suing the league they did last year, they'll fly en masse to protest outside league HQ in New York... and the league will break out the firehoses.  My wife will lock herself in the hall closet in extreme frustration (again).  My kids will stand outside the locked door haranguing her (again).  And I will thoroughly enjoy myself.

I think you have a point, Saint fans deep down like to complain more than actually winning. 

• Like 1

Wild Card Round

Titans @ Patriots

Bills @ Texans

Vikings @ Saints

Seahawks @ Eagles

Divisional Round

Bills @ Ravens

Patriots @ Chiefs 

Saints @ Packers

Seahawks @ 49ers

AFC Championship Game

Chiefs @ Ravens

NFC Championship Game

Saints @ 49ers

Super Bowl

49ers over Ravens

• Like 2

22 hours ago, showtime said:

The two #1 seed teams have QB questions.  I know Lamar Jackson is the MVP, but that was the regular season.  He needs to show he can do it in the postseason - same with Jimmy G.  If either one of those teams gets behind in the postseason and the QB's have to throw the football to get back into the game, lets see if either one can do it. 

I think the two top seeds have the least amount of qb questions going in.. I'm sorry but both of them have been playing better than the majority of the playoff quarterbacks as of late (especially Lamar) 

Both are more than capable of putting their teams on their back in the postseason.. 

• Like 2