showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:
4 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

He's ended 3 straight years on the bench. I don't really care about circumstances and feel bad for him but a franchise QB needs to be able to be available. Wentz doesn't appear to be reliable to do that. 

Gotcha

RMIB, I know you all are upset, but he has a point. What is the common denominator in a lot of Wentz's injuries? 

He doesnt know when a play is over. 

And until he learns, he is going to keep getting hurt. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. You know it as well. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Bruh, I have read the post.  Which is why I said you all settled on the consensus of keeping Pederson but firing your OC/DC. 

But to pretend that you all dont B**** every game about Pederson would be a lie on your part. How many times this season has someone uttered the phrase "Its clear that Doug needs a strong OC to build the game plan".

Right. And they all gave credit to Frank Reich. It was his offense ever since he left our offense has been poop and what not. Say it with your chest homey and keep it one hunna. 

• Like 1

Congratulations to the Houston Texans for now only being the 2nd worst team to advance to the Divisional round of the playoffs! Seattle, come on down and collect your prize!

Jokes aside, DK Metcalf is going to be a stud in this league. He's been a beast all year long and seems to fit perfectly into what Seattle's asked him to do. Also, him waving to the crowd immediately after that catch instantly made him my 2nd favorite Seahawks player.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

RMIB, I know you all are upset, but he has a point. What is the common denominator in a lot of Wentz's injuries? 

And until he learns, he is going to keep getting hurt. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. You know it as well. 

The bigger issue is this same mentality is what makes Wentz great. He's probably not going to be able to take that out of his game. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bruh, I have read the post.  Which is why I said you all settled on the consensus of keeping Pederson but firing your OC/DC. 

But to pretend that you all dont B**** every game about Pederson would be a lie on your part. How many times this season has someone uttered the phrase "Its clear that Doug needs a strong OC to build the game plan".

It is much more rare for fans to not trash on their coaching staff than trash them. This isn't some new concept. 

Hell, the Seahawks fans were saying in this thread that their OC and DC should both be fired and they won this game....

Doug isn't perfect, but he is a damn good coach, and he isn't going anywhere for a minimum of three years. Yes, we need a new OC cause our coaching on the offensive side of the football was terrible this year. Also just cause some fans say something doesn't mean we all agree with them. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He gave himself up and went down

How is he supposed to stop a dirty hit?

17 minutes ago, Jetzger said:

This will be an interesting matchup.  The Seahawks are banged up to hell and only had a +7 point differential for the season.  But then again sources have informed me that the Packers are the worst 13-3 team of all time.  So something's gotta give. 

Worst 11-5 team ever vs Worst 13-3 team ever. 

Or so Im told by the FF geniuses that have NEVER BEEN WRONG.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

It is much more rare for fans to not trash on their coaching staff than trash them. This isn't some new concept. 

Hell, the Seahawks fans were saying in this thread that their OC and DC should both be fired and they won this game....

Doug isn't perfect, but he is a damn good coach, and he isn't going anywhere for a minimum of three years. Yes, we need a new OC cause our coaching on the offensive side of the football was terrible this year. Also just cause some fans say something doesn't mean we all agree with them. 

How many guys did you have out?  It is hard to be competitive when you are a beat up football team.  This is the first year in eons that the Pack has been as healthy as we are right now.

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Honestly didn’t even feel like a Seahawks win. They just beat up a much more injured team

then them. Win by default I guess.. Really interested in what moves the eagles FO is going to make. Wonder if they call clev and ask them for Odell. Makes so much sense. 

I really cant wait to see how the Rams matchup next week in their playoff game.

• Like 1