Wildcard Round: VIKINGS (10-6) at Saints (13-3)

swede700

I have been hard on the guy but got to say good for him man to get this big win.  He has really turned things around this year and showed some big time leadership and poise under crazy pressure again in the pocket.  After that Bears game on the road this year, any game he did not do well in it, that was mostly the OL and not protecting him not his play as a QB.  He has really been great for most of the season if given some time.  

The 49ers have some safety issues at times with injures and inexperienced guys back there, will see if he can take advantage of that.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Leader said:

Oh no doubt. I've been pulling for MN all week.
I want whatever comes out of this SEA/PHILLY game and will deal with SF....like never....cause MN's gonna knock them off on the Kirk Cousins Redemption Tour :)

What's with the creepy smile?

Just watched the game:

-We kept on getting fooled with Taysom Hill. We won't see that again but SF will notice this. We have to clean that up. @Uncle Buck, Hill is everything Tebow was supposed to be, like Buck said.

-Rhodes, minus one play, looked like he had the best game of the year. We seriously needed that. Kendricks was fantastic

-The defensive line is so awesome. We still need another DT, but this is the best I've seen it since like 2008. Wild stuff.

-Stefanski needs to chill with the tosses and just run straight at teams. 

-Diggs needs to chill.

-Cousins came through when we needed him. Good job, dude. Earn that money.

-Fire Zimmer? Lmfao yeah right.

SKOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Oh no doubt. I've been pulling for MN all week.
I want whatever comes out of this SEA/PHILLY game and will deal with SF....like never....cause MN's gonna knock them off on the Kirk Cousins Redemption Tour :)

The best redemption will come against GB in the championship game :)

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

The best redemption will come against GB in the championship game :)

:)

We shall see....but if events lead to such a pairing....0 for 3 will dominate your dreams LOL
"Bye-bye....we've got a SB to get ready for. Hope you can find your way out and safely get home"

1 minute ago, Leader said:

:)

We shall see....but if events lead to such a pairing....0 for 3 will dominate your dreams LOL
"Bye-bye....we've got a SB to get ready for. Hope you can find your way out and safely get home"

For what its worth dude, I picked your Packers to win it all vs the Chiefs.