Wildcard Round: VIKINGS (10-6) at Saints (13-3)

swede700

1 hour ago, PrplChilPill said:

No issue with the toss plays, except by the goal line.....

Exactly. The toss plays work very well when the defense is spread out. It fits Cook’s strengths, utilizing his patience, vision, and acceleration. But when you get on the goal line and the defense doesn’t have as much space to cover, and it’s not as effective. 

41 minutes ago, dc_vikingfan said:

O'Neil deserves a lot of praise with the way he played against Cam. 2 years ago Cam destroyed Hill and was the main reason Case played so poorly in the 2nd half.

Also, Diggs had Mattison on the reverse but Mattison never looked back.  

I absolutely love O-Neil. Hopefully Bradbury improves to his level and we find another lineman or two in the draft to solidify our offensive line.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TENINCH said:

I absolutely love O-Neil. Hopefully Bradbury improves to his level and we find another lineman or two in the draft to solidify our offensive line.

I'm not saying Bradbury hasn't played poorly in some big spots (both Green Bay games stick out like a sore thumb), but at least one metric lists him as the Vikings most valuable player on offense.

Brett Kollmann has gone on record multiple times in praise of Bradbury and has gone so far to say he is a Jason Kelce clone, which would mean he is contending for the best zone blocking center in the league. I firmly believe within the next two years, if he can remain healthy, Bradbury is gonna be someone the Vikings can trust to block 1 on 1 in most situations, which is exceptionally rare for a center.

• Like 4