Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

If you don't agree with something then don't. I'm posting what someone with sources posted...no need for a multi paragraph response for something you disagree with.

It's not me saying it, I'm posting what's being shared.

A) I’m reacting to the report. It’s a hilariously inaccurate one.  Where did I take a shot at you in my reaction to it?  You’re seeing something that’s not there. 

B) Not sure you know what multi-paragraph means. Please point me to my “multi-paragraph” response. 

C) “Lmao” always indicates amusement when I post it. Now you know. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

No to mention paying Bortles and Foles. Such a pathetic organization. 

I'd rather pay Bortles/Foles than burn three top 10 picks on Young, Locker and Mariota...

(Says the guy who paid Brock Osweiler $36mm gtd).

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'd rather pay Bortles/Foles than burn three top 10 picks on Young, Locker and Mariota...

You made me go look up the last 15 years of Titans first rounders... not the best.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yes drafting 3 top 10 QB busts is miserable, but so is drafting drafting 2 top 10 QB busts (Gabbert/Bortles) and doubling down on the second one xD

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING HIM TO US HOWIE!

I really don't give a damn if we have to overpay a bit for his services.

He should've been an Eagle back in 2015, but unfortunately we passed (sorry Nelson...) even though he made a ton of sense for us and a lot on here wanted him.

I swear people comparing this to the Byron Maxwell situation are clueless.

Maxwell was the worst starter on a great Seattle secondary. He was just somewhat above average in a good scheme fit surrounded by a lot of other defensive talent.

Jones on the other hand has been the best player in Dallas' secondary whether at safety or corner. He is actually good and would be a great get.

I'd rather have him than Amari Cooper for the Eagles.

Both really good player........ don't get me wrong, but if Dallas wants to keep Amari and let Byron walk then Philly will welcome him home with welcome arms!

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Do the Titans have issues with cap or have problems with players not wanting to be there? You’re talking about picks made by previous GMs as well....

27 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Titans fans flocking to talk about the Jaguars in here to try and out them down.

My shocked face.

It's pretty obvious Coughlin was a monumental failure. We all know this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Do the Titans have issues with cap or have problems with players not wanting to be there? You’re talking about picks made by previous GMs as well....

You're about to pay a RB low end QB1 money, so the cap issues are about to hit...

My comment was more in line with a "those in glass houses don't throw stones" response. The Titans aren't really the example you'd want to use as far as a great drafting team, pretty much everyone in the division has their share of misses in this window.

13 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Yes drafting 3 top 10 QB busts is miserable, but so is drafting drafting 2 top 10 QB busts (Gabbert/Bortles) and doubling down on the second one xD

Oh, I get that. Not all of us are the Colts, who can follow up on Peyton Manning with Andrew Luck. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Hindsight is 20/20. Getting Foles was the right move at the time. Paying him what we did (with no other suitors) on the other hand...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You're about to pay a RB low end QB1 money, so the cap issues are about to hit...

My comment was more in line with a "those in glass houses don't throw stones" response. The Titans aren't really the example you'd want to use as far as a great drafting team, pretty much everyone in the division has their share of misses in this window.

Oh, I get that. Not all of us are the Colts, who can follow up on Peyton Manning with Andrew Luck. 

Very interesting route to go, that's for sure.

I think this is the time for the Giants to be aggressive. They have a very young team including the quarterback and they can set up contracts to be able to hopefully pay some of the young players when the times comes. The cap will be going up with the new CBA. 

7 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Texans have the cap space, but that money is earmarked for Tunsil, Watson an edge rusher and another CB.

I'm pretty certain that T situation will be dealt with first.