Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

3 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

What I wouldn't give to not have Earl Thomas on this team anymore. Dude is straight overrated, and I have no qualms saying that. Talks too much and starts too much unnecessary crap in the locker room. If there was a modern version of Bernard Pollard that wasn't a cancer in the locker room, I'd trade ET straight up for him. Damn I miss having a real enforcer playing in the middle of the field. 

Ever since he apparently got heated at Brandon Williams for sitting out the Browns game and then publicly talked about making a 'business decision' in not chasing down Nick Chubb in the same goddamn game, I've been extremely skeptical about him. He just seems like a tool; all talk no action. Easily my least favorite Raven right now. 

6 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Parallels Zeke Elliot in the 2014 march to the 'natty. 200 plus yards each in the last three games.

...What Henry is doing in the NFL playoffs is parallel to what Ezekiel Elliott did in college?? Yikes.

I feel like you just wanted to bring up Ezekiel Elliott.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

What I wouldn't give to not have Earl Thomas on this team anymore. Dude is straight overrated, and I have no qualms saying that. Talks too much and starts too much unnecessary crap in the locker room. If there was a modern version of Bernard Pollard that wasn't a cancer in the locker room, I'd trade ET straight up for him. Damn I miss having a real enforcer playing in the middle of the field. 

Come on man, don't do this.....

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

They had a great year and should be proud. But yeah they take disagreements and constructive criticism way to personally. 

The way they acted this week was pathetic. I'd delete my account if I were them. Lamar was awful and the team came out flat which seemed to be impossible from all the talk.