GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

Man, I forgot how much I love playoff football. 

I don't even get excited for offensive touchdowns in the regular season anymore.  Unless it's like a game winning TD pass or something, and one yard runs I'm literally like, "Good job getting it in there," in the least-excited inner voice possible. 

In the playoffs though?  I'm ****ting myself in jubilation at every single score. 

• Like 2

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Man, I forgot how much I love playoff football. 

I don't even get excited for offensive touchdowns in the regular season anymore.  Unless it's like a game winning TD pass or something, and one yard runs I'm literally like, "Good job getting it in there," in the least-excited inner voice possible. 

In the playoffs though?  I'm ****ting myself in jubilation at every single score. 

and the anger doubles too

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Pack using its 2 offensive weapons well so far, keep feeding Jones and Adams.

it's a good strategy when facing a defense that isn't very good. Wouldn't have that luxury next week but for now just gotta ride those 2 and hope they can get the W today

• Like 1

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Alright defense. Let's get off the field again

No, let's get the ball while on the field and get right back onto the field again because we scored a defensive touchdown preferably Darnell Savage but I would be alright with Alexander or King or Smith or Smith or Lancaster or Clark or Fackrell or Martinez or Sullivan or Amos or Tramon or Goodson or Landry or Gary.