GDT: Still kind of America’s Team at Ravens

titans0021

Great win guys!  I lived very much vicariously thru y’all. After all the **** we put up with raven fan. Couldn’t happen to a wannabe trash talking fan base. 👍🏼

Btw I’m not so upset now that y’all kicked our *** this year. I’m now rooting for a Titan 49rs super bowl!

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

No Malcolm Butler, no Cameron Wake(no pass rush in general, really) and we hold Tom Brady and Lamar Jackson to 13 and 12 points respectively.

Pees is fantastic.

bend but don't break is absolutely infuriating to watch, but i guess i can't argue with the results the past two weeks.

i do worry about what a passing attack at the level of the chiefs or texans will do to us, though. the pats and ravens aren't really known for putting yards up through the air and that's our main weakness.

Told y’all not to worry lol

Nice win, felt like crap going into it but glad to get the W

This teams on a roll

I know it’s so hard to win 4 in a row on the road but man I would love to keep this train rolling

I don’t know about you guys but I hope Houston wins I feel better about going up against them than I do KC

Great win though gonna enjoy this until 6ish tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Told y’all not to worry lol

Nice win, felt like crap going into it but glad to get the W

This teams on a roll

I know it’s so hard to win 4 in a row on the road but man I would love to keep this train rolling

I don’t know about you guys but I hope Houston wins I feel better about going up against them than I do KC

Great win though gonna enjoy this until 6ish tomorrow 

Yeah, I want to smash Houston to pieces. 

On 1/8/2020 at 4:12 PM, Letsch80 said:

Lol!!!  That was the most ridiculous attempt I have ever seen of someone trying to diminish the accomplishments of another team.. I don't even know where to start, I love how you downplayed the Rams game like it was insignificant.. Coming into that the game the Rams were playing quite well especially on defense, they came into that game 3rd against the run and left 15th after we hung 250+ on them.. The Patriots game really wasn't even close at all, we were on a fast track to annihilating them until a muffed punt changed the momentum.. We held them off and then pulled away rather easily.. I also love how you say the Texans ( who none of us think highly of) except that they beat you at your barn with the division on the line. Also the Bills are a very good team with a very good defense (better than yours) to call them fools gold is ridiculous.. Also I am sorry but your team is not on par with Baltimore or San Francisco from a talent stand point.. Seahawks are beat to hell and New England had an inept offense, the Ravens and 49ers are exceptional on both sides of the ball. You will see the talent disparity this Saturday!

The Ravens have nothing to prove at all in regards to the regular season

Love that talent disparity. 

Image result for boom training day gif

• Like 5