BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

If it’s Jeffery Simmons with Covid let’s change NOLA to LOLA

The Titans outside linebackers coach tested positive on Saturday and stayed in Nashville.  If I had to guess, it's more likely to be guys like Harold Landry, Clowney, and Vic Beasley.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Its a strong possibility whomever it is, is out for Sundays game.

They were talking about on the radio today.  If you are asymptomatic, you can play 10 days after a positive test or as soon as 5 days later if you have two negative tests.

Symptomatic is a bit longer.

So likely out, but not impossible.

28 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The Titans outside linebackers coach tested positive on Saturday and stayed in Nashville.  If I had to guess, it's more likely to be guys like Harold Landry, Clowney, and Vic Beasley.

Two of those names would not surprise me in the slightest.

28 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

They were talking about on the radio today.  If you are asymptomatic, you can play 10 days after a positive test or as soon as 5 days later if you have two negative tests.

Symptomatic is a bit longer.

So likely out, but not impossible.

Yeah def not impossible. Saturday would be the deadline with 2 negative tests.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Well titans have a week seven so that doesn't really work anyhow 

Rumor was they'd move Baltimore/Pittsburgh to week 8. Give Batlimore a week 7 Bye and play Steelers/Titans Week 7.  But thats total b.s. because you're giving Pittsburgh a major disadvantage within their own division let alone across their whole schedule 

Okay... the diplomatic approach...

In my opinion there should never be a scenario where people are voting without giving any credence to the gameplan like @SirA1 just did on every game.

IRL, not one single team goes into a game and says "eh we didn't bother to gameplan this week, we are just gonna hope our team has the better roster". Its even more hypocritical when that same person suggests they view things from a Fantasy football perspective (base it on statistical performances that are a direct result of quality gameplanning)

Edited by wwhickok