Who do you want as head coach?

CBrownsman

Who do you want to be head coach?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best choice of who we will interview/have interviewed?

2. 2. Who is the worst choice?

• Greg Roman
    • Brian Daboll
    • Robert Saleh
    • Eric Bieniemy
    • Jim Schwartz
    • Kevin Stefanski
    • Josh McDaniels

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Sources indicate 3 seconds after this post, the Browns made it official*

It was basically official to me when the interview was scheduled. I think Jimmy boy has had McDaniels in mind all along. His pants tingles will be satisfied at last. Lots of money will be shoveled at Josh McDaniels. Things will blow up after a couple seasons and we will either be forced to keep him or reluctantly start over with a very large buyout. Good times for all.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

It was basically official to me when the interview was scheduled. I think Jimmy boy has had McDaniels in mind all along. His pants tingles will be satisfied at last. Lots of money will be shoveled it Josh McDaniels. Things will blow up after a couple seasons and we will either be forced to keep him or reluctantly start over with a very large buyout. Good times for all.

How I envision Jimmy/McDaniels...you can guess who is who:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I feel like Freddie was here too soon.

I would have loved him when the lulz was all we had in the early 2010’s. We didn’t have any expectations.

Yeah he's going to be a good head coach in time.

But this roster is stacked. We don't have time to waste trying to develop a coach. We need someone with experience that can step in and command from day 1.

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

The ****ty part about this whole thing is that you have to love our next head coach no matter who it is, because we'll probably hang onto them for 4-5 years no matter the performance after the whole Freddie/Hue thing. 

Correct. Which is why we are looking for a guy that's done it before. Freddie was shellshocked by the moment. Our next HC won't be (assuming it's McDaniels, which I'm 99.9% sure it is).

4 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

The ****ty part about this whole thing is that you have to love our next head coach no matter who it is, because we'll probably hang onto them for 4-5 years no matter the performance after the whole Freddie/Hue thing. 

Homeboy gets us to the playoffs next year and he’s getting a statue built.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Didn’t we also say that about Freddie.... and Hue?

21 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Put in performance metrics into the contract.  Say josh/(insert favorite HC here) if you sign this 10 year contract we can't fire you unless you don't win x games a year, ie something around 6.  This gives him an incentive to stay and if he has a completely horriffic season due to injury then he knows his job is safe.  If he can't win that amount with the talent we have by all means fire him and do it again.