Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What is the case on wolfe boy?

Intro post struck me as forced by scum who wasn't sure how to enter the thread.  Overly 'aw shucks' in terms of saying he was nilla townie and useless.  And he's been AWOL.

I get not being super active due to the games this weekend...but he's been totally inactive.

33 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am currently travelling so, if this isnt right please quote it and tell my why. 

Hopefully its correct.

@MD4L, I want to accept your votes, but they need to be bolded names and not tags. 

34 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:
(Hopefully) Official Vote Count
Most Popular:
(2) BCB - BCB, Ragnarok
(2) Whicker - MWil, Ted
(2) Squire - Daboyle, Squire
(1) MWil - Josh
(1) Orca - Pickle
(1) Pickle - Orca
(1) Ted - Matts
(1) Wolf - Wolf
(1) Dome - Dome
(1) MD4L - Whicker
No Most Popular Vote: @MD4L

Least Popular:
(3) BCB - Ted, Wolf, Whicker
(3) Ted - Dome, Mwil, Matts
(2) MWil - Orca, Pickle
(2) Wolf - Ragnarok, Josh
(1) Matts - Daboyle
(1) Whicker - BCB
(1) Pickle - Squire,
No Least Popular Vote:   @MD4L,
Any player without a Most Popular AND Least Popular vote each day will be punished/replaced. (unless day ends early becase of a hammer)

Paged

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I will say while I don’t buy into your rationale for him as scum, I do find it awfully coincidental that he’s all but been a ghost since you pushed him. I told @Dome a few games back when I was scum with @Matts4313 in Pokémon Mafia that SwAg was correct on me as scum and yet wrong as to why, making it very difficult to navigate and argue with him. Perhaps you are onto something.

noted

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Since I'm likely dying tonight let me tell y'all one last thing. Once again people who think they are better at this than they actually are are making an uneducated guess about someone being scum (in that case me) which will lead to a mislynch when we have a known non-town we can deal with now. We have no idea if bcb is saying the truth about his role, what we know is: he's not town. I will never understand why lynch the outed indy isn't considered the best, actually the only, play on N1 besides people having random interpretations about random posts.

God I hate N1.

Kill bcb

Save Whicker

Go Chiefs

I hate this post

• Like 1