Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

We literally have a scum claim in thread 

An other whom also claimed the most useless reason for us to keep him alive. We could test his cookies 1 time, see if they do anything, then decide to kill him. We could leave him alone for now. Or, if no better option surfaces, we lynch him. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Use words

He's literally claimed and then doubled down, via quote boxes, to not post words at all until Day 3/4 at the earliest...and this is a 14 person game. With at least one claimed Indy, I'd expect the setup to be something like:

10:3:1

9:3:2

...basically he won't even contribute, assuming he's even Town at it's best case scenario, until close to LYLO. That's an absolute joke. This isn't a 20-24 player game or something.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

kill - wolfeyestrk

I found the scum.

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

This is a textbook scum opening line.  Not sure how to enter the thread, plays the 'aw shucks' card, and has said absolutely nothing since.  

What is even more worrisome for me is that @TedLavie and @Whicker have completely ignored this(and they know better), so they can focus on an indy.  

Save - bcb

kill - wolfeyes

Listen here you little **** >< lol your giving me to much credit and i appreciate it my scum is silence until deadline not talking within minutes of the game starting also im at work so yea im not talking much >< @Ragnarok ill say it here and prove it for when i get lynched im town vanilla i aint got **** I aint gonna be ****

14 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Vowed not to speak until Day 3/4.

Apparently doesn't know how to enter a thread, claimed Vanilla

Came in to back his twin brother immediately. Probably a coincidence.

Wants to kill BCB since he's Indy...or be petty with Dome. On Team Petty.

Wants me to suck up to him more. I obliged. Claimed Mason with Dome. I invited him to team Petty and he liked it...not sure what that means.

Slappy said he was going to get replaced

Claimed Indy

Said he was Town, Matts claimed they were masons. On team Petty.

?

Unhappy with Wolf for not entering a thread properly and ironic since he didn't post "Morning All". Suspects Whicker and Ted for not saying anything.

Town, wants Orca gone since he's literally waiting until LYLO/Close to it in a 14 man game to say a word. Also, bonus points for being petty for last game.

I have yet to see a list with people and moves. Call me skeptical.

I think he's British.

On team "petty" this game.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Vowed not to speak until Day 3/4.

Apparently doesn't know how to enter a thread, claimed Vanilla

Came in to back his twin brother immediately. Probably a coincidence.

Wants to kill BCB since he's Indy...or be petty with Dome. On Team Petty.

Wants me to suck up to him more. I obliged. Claimed Mason with Dome. I invited him to team Petty and he liked it...not sure what that means.

Slappy said he was going to get replaced

Claimed Indy

Said he was Town, Matts claimed they were masons. On team Petty.

?

Unhappy with Wolf for not entering a thread properly and ironic since he didn't post "Morning All". Suspects Whicker and Ted for not saying anything.

Town, wants Orca gone since he's literally waiting until LYLO/Close to it in a 14 man game to say a word. Also, bonus points for being petty for last game.

I have yet to see a list with people and moves. Call me skeptical.

I think he's British.

On team "petty" this game.

Well damn ill remember for next game didnt think to enter thread with a hello all hows everyone doing unless theres a better way to enter the thread

31 minutes ago, Whicker said:

We literally have a scum claim in thread 

No, we have an indy claim.  

30 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Speaking of having no understanding of how to enter a thread, no "Morning All"? I feel cheated.

Afternoon all.

22 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Listen here you little **** >< lol your giving me to much credit and i appreciate it my scum is silence until deadline not talking within minutes of the game starting also im at work so yea im not talking much >< @Ragnarok ill say it here and prove it for when i get lynched im town vanilla i aint got **** I aint gonna be ****

Huh?

6 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Well damn ill remember for next game didnt think to enter thread with a hello all hows everyone doing unless theres a better way to enter the thread

It's not about better, it's about how forced your entrance was.  Trying to appear natural as opposed to being natural.  Plus, starting out by calling yourself pretty useless town is a bad bad look.