FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

On 7/8/2020 at 12:28 AM, Herbie_Hancock said:

Are we doing money this year or no 

If ANYONE doesn't want to do money speak up. 

I'm feeling so far people are okay with ROTO for this year, then back to normal for 2021. If anyone doesn't want to do money because of the change, speak up now. Otherwise, we'll figure out a payout structure for ROTO. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

If ANYONE doesn't want to do money speak up. 

I'm feeling so far people are okay with ROTO for this year, then back to normal for 2021. If anyone doesn't want to do money because of the change, speak up now. Otherwise, we'll figure out a payout structure for ROTO. 

Let's do money, top 3 paid 

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

Alright, are we doing roto or not? Season starts in less than two weeks. Make a call. 

Looking like ROTO, and keeping the payouts. I think we should keep it somewhat close to our regular scheduled payouts. 

($160 Pool)
1st place $90 (+$10 from regular)
2nd place $40 (+10 from regular)
3rd place $20 (Replaces 4 Division Winners $10)

Basically we take the $40 away from the division winner pool and add it to the top 2 while rewarding 3rd place too. 

Keep everything else the same. We already have unlimited IR, so the added COVID IL players shouldn't do that much of a problem for us.

@Dingo18287 @Herbie_Hancock @biggio7 @BillsGuy82 @Lions017 @kwolf68 @klyon7634 @I_GET_SAX @davisblack @nagahide13 @Sllim Pickens @tom cody 

I can't seem to tag @TimeForChange or @FreakyGenusKid 

ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS??

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Looking like ROTO, and keeping the payouts. I think we should keep it somewhat close to our regular scheduled payouts. 

($160 Pool)

Basically we take the $40 away from the division winner pool and add it to the top 2 while rewarding 3rd place too. 

Keep everything else the same. We already have unlimited IR, so the added COVID IL players shouldn't do that much of a problem for us.

@Dingo18287 @Herbie_Hancock @biggio7 @BillsGuy82 @Lions017 @kwolf68 @klyon7634 @I_GET_SAX @davisblack @nagahide13 @Sllim Pickens @tom cody 

ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS??

They’ve changed their names. @FGK and @SwiftPride

16 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

($160 Pool)

ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS??

So no playoffs? Just who ever finishes with the best record?