Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, dawgattack said:

I'm not sure if Lamar's playing style is sustainable until he's 27. This may have been the Ravens best chance for a championship with him at QB. 

I'd anticipate a) he adds at least 5-10 lbs as he gets older, and b) as he continues developing his passing, the Ravens will run him less. So far he's had one offseason to improve his throwing, and he made incredible strides. That said, runners with great elusiveness, awareness, and vision rarely get hit hard. How many times was Barry Sanders hurt? 

4 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Especially QBs that throw multiple interceptions, fumble the ball in the shadow of their own goal line and barely clear 50% in a home playoff game.

Still, it’s an improvement on his first playoff game. So there is reason to be optimistic mate.

The phrase is "shadow of their own goal posts". Lines don't have shadows, genius. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

I'd anticipate a) he adds at least 5-10 lbs as he gets older, and b) as he continues developing his passing, the Ravens will run him less. So far he's had one offseason to improve his throwing, and he made incredible strides. That said, runners with great elusiveness, awareness, and vision rarely get hit hard. How many times was Barry Sanders hurt? 

Lamar got blasted a fair bit, like once per game. 
Year one it was double that. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Lamar got blasted a fair bit, like once per game. 
Year one it was double that. 

So what your are saying is that every year, Lamar reduces his big hits by 50%? That's great news. Next year it'll be once every 2 games, the year after that it'll once every 4. 

2 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

So what your are saying is that every year, Lamar reduces his big hits by 50%? That's great news. Next year it'll be once every 2 games, the year after that it'll once every 4. 

After that, it will be the bus stop back to momma

One other note that I will drop off.....most likely Baker will be in the top 5 of completion percentage. It’s literally something Stefanski has talked about, and has accomplished while working with QB’s and seemed to take that under his wing from previous Vikings coaches. Teddy, Keenum, & Cousins we’re always up there. 

• Like 2