GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

He's been bad this year. It's been well documented. He needs to get the F over himself and throw the ball on schedule. Screw his ego and this crap about not throwing guys until they've earned his trust. If they earned the coaches trust who is he to over rule that? It's bull**** and it has to stop. He needs to go back and look at film of himself in the Super Bowl year and a few years after where he threw into tight windows and gave guys chances. 

I mean, he's 36. You and others are still expecting him to play like he's in his prime? Could he be better? Sure. Could he use and upgrade at WRs? Hell yes. 

You saying he was "bad" this year just goes to show how much of spoiled brats Packer fans have become. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ataal said:

Had a lot of fun in this thread before the game.  I'm sure some of you are pretty bummed right now, so I'll keep this short.  Hope to see y'all again next year for more shenanigans.  

You too.  Next year we will wash our hands, wash our butts with your team!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dafreak said:

You have had tow HOF QB's for what, the lat 20-25 years or so...let that sink in...

And you probably had 18 top 10 and top 5 picks in that span of time. Not our fault you GMs can't scout good QBs. You had a crack at Rodgers before we did. Now sit back and watch the HOF QB you should've drafted win his first super bowl.

• Like 3

Just now, St Vince said:

And you probably had 18 top 10 and top 5 picks in that span of time. Not our fault you GMs can't scout good QBs. You had a crack at Rodgers before we did. Now sit back and watch the HOF QB you should've drafted win his first super bowl.

and think happy thoughts of 1985

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

I dont think Rodgers is the problem....

I really don't either .. I think we need to get more physical in the trenches and faster at the skill positions. We lost because we're were physically mauled on both sides of the ball.  Year one of LaFleur is a big success .. now it's up to him and Gute to pinpoint the right players to make this thing really hum.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, St Vince said:

GM's have sucked, obviously. But we have done ok without two HOF QB's. KC/SF should be a great SB.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slinky said:

I mean, he's 36. You and others are still expecting him to play like he's in his prime? Could he be better? Sure. Could he use and upgrade at WRs? Hell yes. 

You saying he was "bad" this year just goes to show how much of spoiled brats Packer fans have become. 

We are paying him like he's supposed to still be in his prime. It's business, live up to your paycheck. He still think he's in his prime. His play did not live up to his paycheck. 

BTW, I was on record for wanting to trade him 3 years ago, before he got another big deal. It was obvious we weren't winning another Super Bowl with McCarthy and we'd already wasted many of Rodgers prime years with him as coach and a GM who sat on his hands during free agency. 

Edited by Golfman
  • Like 1