GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

Yup, I kinda knew this was coming. We don't match up well with San Fran at all. 

Aw well, at least we didn't get bounced in the first round at home like some other team. I never expected us to go this far in the playoffs, anyway, so my expectations were already exceeded.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I normally want the team that beats us to win the Super Bowl, but I want the Chiefs to win this year.  The Niners are way ahead of us in Super Bowl wins. 

**** the Kansas City Domestic Abusers

• Like 1

Just now, KManX89 said:

Yup, I kinda knew this was coming. We don't match up well with San Fran at all. 

Aw well, at least we didn't get bounced in the first round at home like some other team. I never expected us to go this far in the playoffs, anyway, so my expectations were already exceeded.

agree

successful season.

lets retool and make a run next year

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

He was, he just got ****ty fast. He refused to evolve with age

What made Rodgers lethal was his ability to rollout and extend the play and avoid sacks causing the breakdown on opponents defense.

He is slow as a dirt this year, but has been slowing down every year.

His second lethality was his accuracy, well has clearly lost that as well. Weapons aside you can see this season his inaccuracy was his fault.

Edited by PackGymRat
  • Like 2