GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

11 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

It's not that. They just aren't anywhere near as good as SF is....and when you mix in multiple turnovers, it gets out of hand. Same thing happened in the first meeting

They needed to not turn it over, likely force a turnover or 2 to have any hope of staying competitive in this. Rodgers has lost the ball 3 times in the 1st half and it's a wrap

Still. no heart. You could see it in their faces and in their lack of effort once things started spiraling out of control. 

LaF can F off for not going for it on 4th down at midfield, too. 

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Seriously.  Who the hell would cheer for the chiefs?  

I don’t know I think Andy Reid deserves a ring.

The man has been nothing but respectful and has suffered tough defeats throughout his career.

Kyle Shanahan looks like an annoying jerk just like his father.

• Like 4

Just now, PackGymRat said:

What made Rodgers lethal was his ability to rollout and extend the play and avoid sacks causing the breakdown on opponents defense.

He is slow as a dirt this year.

His second lethality was his accuracy, well has clearly lost that as well. Weapons aside you can see this season his inaccuracy was his fault.

I bitched at McCarthy for calling a buttload of 10-15 yard plays when we failed to drive down the field. I see the EXACT same thing with MLF. It’s gotta be Rodgers.