GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Well, who is staying here and laughing with me? I'm just drinking and watching my favorite TV show.  

Oh I'm sticking around to watch this.  I'm half hoping the 9ers will just try to coast from here, while the Packers come out swinging heavy and come back to win like the Pats against the Falcons in the Super Bowl...

But then I remember this is the Packers and not the Patriots.  They'll probably just lay down and die here (looks like Rodgers has already given up).  But I'm going to watch it all.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

I would.

The reason's pretty selfish; [BLEEP] anyone that beats the Packers in the playoffs.

Well, I rooted for the Giants in SB 42 despite the NFCCG loss because I can't stand cheaters. Ditto for the Falcons in 2016.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs to back Mahomes. And Reid to get his 1st. 

Edited by KManX89

Just now, Malfatron said:

Maybe breakdowns of the play, but not yardage and score

Breakdowns come after the game. It depicts the play on the field. So what if we're all seeing it? Doesnt stop people from commenting on what we're seeing does it? No. 

1 minute ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

I really didn’t think it would be this bad. Then I came down with the flu this morning. Then this first half. still gonna watch the massacre whilst drifting in and out of fever dreams and maybe for some Tim Boyle time

That's probably the biggest disappointment of this. I wasn't expecting GB to win the game, but I certainly was expecting a better showing this time around vs last time they faced them. Instead...they look even worse. The defense is so bad vs the run that the Niners likely never need to attempt a pass the rest of the way and Rodgers has been terrible with losing the ball 3 times, 2 going for backbreaking turnovers