NateDawg

Stefanski  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Good hire?

• Love it
    • Like it but liked others better
    • :(
    • Hate it

I agree with an opinion I saw earlier...this was not the Strongest list of candidates during this hiring cycle....I didnt want a retread.....the McCarthy Hire would have been a "Safe" hire though. And I started to Warm to McDaniels....but....in that last weekend, I remembered what he did to Indy...and then comes in asking for Belicheckian type control...and I soured again properly, very quickly....

But of All the available candidates.....I think that this guy, with a strong staff could be interesting.....I've been Wrong twice about 2 "Young Coaches who we got before folks found out about them"....with Pettin and Kitchens.....so I'm 0-2......
But I got a decent Feeling about the "Mad Polish Scientist" (your heard it here first)......

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

He was #1 on my list throughout the search. Intelligent, well spoken, and has leadership. Put your name to your feelings. Think we have a real HC.

*note, this will be resurrected in a few years based on performance*

I have no opinion on the hire, just hope. I didn't want Daboll or McDaniels really so I guess I give it a thumbs up.

* note, please don't bump old threads. Could kiwi or horny (our 2 current mods 3 years down the road) go ahead and lock this up?

p.s. R.I.P Freaky, tell EZ we say hi. Shame Zel got the perma-ban after the SB loss in 2021 if he could have just made it one more year he could have celebrated with us.

• Like 2