2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

16 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

49ers just traded Buckner to the Colts for #13... Honestly they paid the wrong player. I would’ve let Armstead walk, collect the comp pick and sign Buckner in the future. Crazy...

Completely agree with this one. I thought Buckner was a mid to late 1. round pick based on his college film. I saw way too many "fights" with oline instead of blowing past them. But damn has he been dominant at his position almost since he entered the league

25 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

We need bodies for OL, bad. Yanda, Eluemanor, Senat, Hurst now all gone. Skura is coming off a severe injury. Stumbling into Mekari was a blessing for this club.

Only 1 of those first 4 were actually worth counting on. 

Eluemenor might have been surprising as a back-up swing tackle, but he sucked at LG and getting a 4th for him was robbery.  Senat barely ever played and was always just a developmental OT - we can easily draft another in the 5th round or later and probably end up with the same product.  Hurst was overpaid, inconsistent and wasn't even going to be available for a minimum of 25% of the season.

OL is certainly a pretty big need for this roster, but the timing and the way you wrote this almost sounds like Hurst is the straw that broke the camel's back, and that is definitely not the case

29 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

We need bodies for OL, bad. Yanda, Eluemanor, Senat, Hurst now all gone. Skura is coming off a severe injury. Stumbling into Mekari was a blessing for this club.

This is the least generous way of framing a great UDFA signing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drd23 said:

OL is certainly a pretty big need for this roster, but the timing and the way you wrote this almost sounds like Hurst is the straw that broke the camel's back, and that is definitely not the case

I don't know how you got that from what I wrote lol. I was just stating the reality- which you acknowledge, that we need a lot of help at OL. We lost depth and impact at the position, and one of the remaining pieces(Skura) can't be viewed the same as of now.