Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

54 minutes ago, Forge said:

Don't think I haven't noticed that you strategically worded your response so it neither confirmed or denied whether you were pooping on Tate's NFL career. 

It's hard to say that he had a bad career. 10 years, over 8,000 yards, almost 50 TD, and was a very good 2nd Round draft pick.

My issues with Tate are more in how I feel he should have been utilized vs. what he did, which is absolutely more of an indictment of his coordinators as opposed to him. 

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 1

Have any of the best media mock drafters put out their final mock yet? Usually if you see common matches in there which can be a sign that some inside information is doing the rounds. I remember this is how I got Zaven Collins to Arizona and Jamin Davis to Washington last year.

13 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Have any of the best media mock drafters put out their final mock yet? Usually if you see common matches in there which can be a sign that some inside information is doing the rounds. I remember this is how I got Zaven Collins to Arizona and Jamin Davis to Washington last year.

Who are the best media mock drafters?