Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

8 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Levis was out of rd 1 in my last mock.  I'm not buying Hooker going in rd 1 either.  As a Bengals fan, I absolutely want both of them to go before 28, but alas, I think it will not be so.

Will Levis betting draft slot right now is 7.5 at -120 for under and +120 for over. Richardson I get, he's an alien. But Levis? A 24 year old project? Seems utterly absurd to me. 

4 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Will Levis betting draft slot right now is 7.5 at -120 for under and +120 for over. Richardson I get, he's an alien. But Levis? A 24 year old project? Seems utterly absurd to me. 

I think the argument for Levis is that he has the traits and he looked "better" in 2021 with an NFL OC and better talent around him.

I would debate that a little considering he had basically the INT rate in 21 and 22.

8 minutes ago, General Tso said:

I think the argument for Levis is that he has the traits and he looked "better" in 2021 with an NFL OC and better talent around him.

24 TDs and 13 INTs? What kind of bar are we setting here.

9 minutes ago, General Tso said:

I would debate that a little considering he had basically the INT rate in 21 and 22.

Exactly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TankWilliams said:

this guy is pretty well connected, sounds like Bears have a lot of interest in moving down again, saw someone else post about Steelers moving up. 

would PIT give up 2023 1st and 2nd?  seems about what it would be in trade value

10 hours ago, General Tso said:

lol Rich Scangarello was an NFL OC too, he got him fired.

Edited by Trojan

11 hours ago, General Tso said:

So I was reading something.. Roquan Smith is the only defensive player recruited by Kirby Smart to make a Pro Bowl. Should this be concerning at all about drafting Georgia defensive players?

Tyson Campbell probably should have been last year after Sauce and his HS teammate Pat Surtain II.

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

would PIT give up 2023 1st and 2nd?  seems about what it would be in trade value

I’m ignorant when it comes to the chart myself but I read the move from 17 to 9 is approximately 17 and 49 for 9.  

Edit: I read it wrong. 

Edited by Squanchy

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Interesting considering it was a report the Raiders took him off their board completely.

Deshaun Watson had multiple teams pursuing him, after all of his allegations, hoping to both trade a bunch of 1st round picks for him and give him a ton of money.

I don't believe that Jalen Carter is off any team's board.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Deshaun Watson had multiple teams pursuing him, after all of his allegations, hoping to both trade a bunch of 1st round picks for him and give him a ton of money.

I don't believe that Jalen Carter is off any team's board.

Especially since, if you zoom out, Carter hasn't done anything malicious ala domestic violence or what Watson did. Everything character wise about Carter is immaturity, work ethic, impulsiveness etc..., which are benign in the grand scheme of things. Maybe you still pass on him if he's available but no one is taking him off their board (based on whats publicly known).

Edited by Teen Girl Squad

Levis is fascinating to me. Almost nobody seems to like him, in the fantasy community, TV pundits, or this board.. yet he is still assumed to be a top 10 pick by most of these same people 

How does he compare to Mac Jones as a prospect?