Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

22 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I’m happy all 6 remaining footballsfuture posters that didn’t move on to Reddit and Twitter didn’t manage to crash the servers again like what used to happen every year 

I feel like I'm Danny glover in lethal weapon when I think of Reddit and Twitter. Especially Reddit. I'm too old for this ****. I do some Twitter posting but that's not really the same as FF and it's mostly just firing off one shots

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I feel like I'm Danny glover in lethal weapon when I think of Reddit and Twitter. Especially Reddit. I'm too old for this ****. I do some Twitter posting but that's not really the same as FF and it's mostly just firing off one shots

It’s cool for me to lurk in those but Reddit seems like it would be very difficult to have any sort of username recognition. And I feel like if I wanted a one shot Twitter acct I should’ve went for it years ago

• Like 1

I'm not saying it'll turn out the same or is all that similar, but the first thing I thought of when Houston traded back up to 3 was Cleveland grabbing Joe Thomas and then trading up to get Brady Quinn. Cleveland fans thought they "won" the draft. That Thomas guy turned out pretty good, Quinn not so much. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'm not saying it'll turn out the same or is all that similar, but the first thing I thought of when Houston traded back up to 3 was Cleveland grabbing Joe Thomas and then trading up to get Brady Quinn. Cleveland fans thought they "won" the draft. That Thomas guy turned out pretty good, Quinn not so much. 

What's funny is just how bad that divided our forum. Almost exactly 1/2 loved it and 1/2 hated it. The "Anderson vs. Quinn" debate was about as polarizing as the Watson fiasco last year.

Legit had multiple regular posters leave the forum over it.

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I thought of the 2000 draft. Washington had pick 2 from the saints, traded up with the niners for pick 3 as well

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Reddit is a disaster, and I only use Twitter as an information tool, rarely Tweet myself.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, General Tso said:

No way they're passing Joey Porter Jr.

As a Steelers fan, I think they’re going to go in another direction.

They need CB but there’s about 7 or so solid ones still left on the board…a few should make it to 49.