Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Call me crazy, but I think it would’ve said more about his character if he came back for day 2 to hear his name called.

I agree it would have been a good look, but I get it too.  Must suck to know all the spotlight is on you and not in a good way.  But it would have been good for him to show everyone that he can handle the heat.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

If the steelers trade down from 32,it need to be much bigger that a fourth round pick....

Well, that depends.  If they trade from 32 to 36, a 4th rd pick isn't bad.  If they drop to 48th, then yeah that isn't going to cut it.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I agree it would have been a good look, but I get it too.  Must suck to know all the spotlight is on you and not in a good way.  But it would have been good for him to show everyone that he can handle the heat.

Anyone who is in the green room for day 1 that doesn't stay for day 2 if they don't get picked, instant red flag.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

I don't think him not coming back for day 2 says anything about Levis's character. There could be any number of reasons he isn't coming back.

When faced with a question, the most likely answer is the simplest one.  He's embarrassed and doesn't want to get dogged on more.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952wnvbdggu79h29zozogx

• Like 3