Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Taylor imo is going to be a lot better than people give him credit for. With the right coaching, he could be an absolute nightmare for opposing Tackles. Moves extremely well, and he has a lot of pop behind his hands. Wish he showed the ability to shed blocks. Studying some TENN EDGE guys I have noticed they normally don't shed on run blocks; is that by design? Or are they normally just don't have that skill set, or maybe they aren't taught too. 

Jackson and Taylor though I could see rising. They have the traits of first round guys (skill levels are pretty low imo), and with good coaching they could be really good. This draft sucks for EDGE and if you don't think Baun can make it as a 34OLB than I could see teams trying their luck with the Taylors, Lewis', and Robinsons of the draft. Outside of the top 4 OT's the drop off is huge and is filled with question marks. I do think Lucas Niang is going to be a steal for someone. If healthy, he is better than Jackson or Jones imo. 

Edited by YogiBiz

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

There was combine chatter among agents/executives that Jackson had peaked the interest of the Jets and Bucs most. Many league executives who like Jackson point to the bone marrow treatment as an explanation for some of the uneven play, and that had he been at full health, would be viewed as a top 10 player. 

46 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Peter King says Chiefs are looking to trade up for Henry Ruggs if he falls to the 20s.

hes pretty hooked into the Chiefs, was right on the FC trade last year and is good friends with Reid. 

SO. MUCH. SPEED.

There's a 0% chance he makes it past 21.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

Peter King says Chiefs are looking to trade up for Henry Ruggs if he falls to the 20s.

hes pretty hooked into the Chiefs, was right on the FC trade last year and is good friends with Reid. 

SO. MUCH. SPEED.

The YOLO in me wants this happen 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

We’re shooting shots in the dark at the point. That’s surprising to hear though. Why the fall?

Last year wasn't all that impressive...was easy to sour on him. But the report was from Kiper on the radio apparently; said that he could fall to day late day 2 / early day 3. Here was the tweet. 

That being said, I'm wondering if she didn't misunderstand Kiper and what he said was late round 2 / early round 3 since in his final mock he had Diggs going late round 2 

• Like 1