Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Michigan just does a piss poor job of developing their players. Well, at least so far it seems that way. They've done practically nothing with a cupboard full of top tier players both on the field and in development.

Rashan Gary and  Donovan Peoples Jones comes to mind for me.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Good luck to all your teams in the draft guys. Unfortunate we won’t be in Vegas having a blast, but the draft is still gonna be crazy-fun as always. 

Have a BBQ, open up a cold one, and have some fun. 

Actually doing a Zoom thing with my boys from all over the country, drinking and bullcrappin' while it happens. Gonna be a blast. Well, as good as it can be with what's going on.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Impressive. I usually can only do it for five minutes or less a night.

Why's that? We've got a crap ton of stories so it makes the time fly. My best friend lives in Washington state so it's hard to see him a lot and tonight was perfect for everyone. I could've stayed on all damn night. My favorite times are just sitting around drinking beer and tellin' stories. I'm also in my 30s now so that might be the difference but I love it. Can't wait for Thursday.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

We just did it for about 2 hours tonight. People have no clue how good bullcrappin' and laughing for 2 hours is for the soul. Best 2 hours I've had since this crap started.

Last two Thursdays I've played cards with some college buddies for a few hours, slamming beers and it feels like we're back in college for at least a little bit.  It's so fun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Last two Thursdays I've played cards with some college buddies for a few hours, slamming beers and it feels like we're back in college for at least a little bit.  It's so fun.

I friggin' loved it with my boys and I'd be open to it with you and @Forge too if the NHL Draft happens.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

They should trade him to the Eagles for Zach Ertz and a pick swap in round 1.

Eagles get Howard and #14. Bucs get Ertz and #21. Goedert becomes the #3 TE in the league. Brady gets Ertz. Eagles get closer to Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs. Everybody wins.

Edited by Jeezla