Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

18 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

How can we navigate through multiple GM mock drafts on here every year and these guys can’t seem to find a way to do it with all the advancements in technology. 

Agreed.  I don’t get why the line for all the GMs has to be a line at all?  Can’t it be some but forum style board?   It can’t be any more confusing than all 32 GMs talking over each other

3 hours ago, Forge said:

King says that Mayock loves CeeDee...though damn, I think he's a bad fit with Carr right now. I want a quarterback who is more aggressive to be paired with CeeDee. 

It's honestly starting to kind of feel like the big three receivers will be off the board for the 49ers at 13. Kind of crazy if that is the case, given the depth of the class. 

100% agree. Raider Fans claim he’d treat Lamb like Crabtree.... he didn’t even treat Crabtree like Crabtree in 2017. If you’re not wide open for Carr, you’re not getting the football. 

Jeudy has always been my preferred WR. Although most Raider fans want Lamb. 

Edited by BayRaider

8 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

Agreed.  I don’t get why the line for all the GMs has to be a line at all?  Can’t it be some but forum style board?   It can’t be any more confusing than all 32 GMs talking over each other

We already have a GM Mock Draft board here.