DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

1 minute ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

I can’t be impartial but I am curious.

All non-chiefs fans: where do you rank this Chiefs team as far as Super Bowl champions of the last 10 years.

ehhh I'd say they aren't that great...   Its really hard to gauge them because they are super explosive but just weren' that this season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

All non-chiefs fans: where do you rank this Chiefs team as far as Super Bowl champions of the last 10 years.

That’s hard man.

There really wasn’t a dominant team from 2010-2020.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Better than the 2017 Eagles and 2018 Pats. The rest are too long ago. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Meh. Middle of the road, but there is zero shame in that. It wasn't a fluke, they were one of the best teams all year, they earned the win fair and square. But they weren't a wagon of a team or anything.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

If it's any consolation, I feel your pain brotha. I still remember how gut-wrenching it was to watch the Bears lose the SB knowing how hard it was just to get there. 

haha yeah. This was no where near as bad as losing to Baltimore. But it seems like the niners either break my heart or just suck lol

The one problem I have with the outcome of the game is it Patrick mahome's got the MVP I'm sorry but he was not the best player for the chief tonight you is Damian Williams in fact off Sam civily the worst player for the chief was Patrick mahome's.

Read just tells me that if the Chiefs won, PM was getting the  MVP no matter what

5 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

haha yeah. This was no where near as bad as losing to Baltimore. But it seems like the niners either break my heart or just suck lol

Yeah not watching the game next time they make it, if they ever do again. Not worth it after these two losses lol. 

Edited by PapaShogun

21 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

They just get it done.

I will remember all the double digit comebacks in the playoffs

Its just they get stronger when punched in the head.