DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

18 minutes ago, Dub_City30 said:

But he doesnt 67th ranked edge player by PFF

I'm not the biggest Clark fan,,  but that number is wayyy off from playing the majority of the year through injury.   He's been lights out the 2nd half of the season.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

I'm not the biggest Clark fan,,  but that number is wayyy off from playing the majority of the year through injury.   He's been lights out the 2nd half of the season.

Looks like some really questionable OL’s though... 3 sacks against one of the worst OLs ever assembled in Houston. He got shut out twice by Oakland, and San Francisco isn’t far behind Oakland. SF’s tackles are very similar. 

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Looks like some really questionable OL’s though... 3 sacks against one of the worst OLs ever assembled in Houston. He got shut out twice by Oakland, and San Francisco isn’t far behind Oakland. SF’s tackles are very similar. 

First game he was playing through injury..  2nd game I’m not even sure he played the 2nd half,  he left with a shoulder injury.    

This sounds like excuses,   Trust me I was against the Clark trade from the beginning, he has more to prove.     But he’s producing at a critical time,  and in clutch moments of the game.  That PFF grade is reflecting him playing through injury.  

• Like 3

The Chiefs' other DE position is worth watching. Terrell Suggs is not the pass rusher he once was, but he still gets pressure and plays the run well. Tanoh Kpassagnon is the unsung hero. He's very long and lean, so anchoring is not his thing. He gets pressure and seals the end well.

The run stoppers, Derrick Nndai and Mike Pennel will probably play more than usual. The defense did a very good job against a Titans rushing attack that shredded the #1 defense in the league--New England. If the Chiefs can make Garapolo try to beat them, they probably win.

J

53 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Did you watch these games or are you box score scouting?