Kobe Bryant has died in helicopter crash

pwny

23 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

From what I'm reading it is still a bit hard to know if it was just pilot error. There was a significant descent right before the crash and a witness on the ground said it sounded like the engine was sputtering. But it does seem like every one agrees that weather was a major factor. He was also flying under special VFR (that is visual flight rules) instead of just by his instruments. Some things I've read questioned whether that was smart given the area and weather, but I'm not qualified to opine on that.

We'll have to wait for NTSB to investigate to no for sure.

I still can't wrap my head around this. Like, I refuse to believe he's gone. I was always team LeBron during the time where those two were going at it for "best in the world" but, man, if you were/are a fan of basketball, I don't see how this couldn't shake you. This is the worst I've felt about a celebrity death since Robin Williams. Life is unfair and makes me happy that I live every day for the good stuff and drown out what I can't control. This one is going to sting forever.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I still can't wrap my head around this. Like, I refuse to believe he's gone. I was always team LeBron during the time where those two were going at it for "best in the world" but, man, if you were/are a fan of basketball, I don't see how this couldn't shake you. This is the worst I've felt about a celebrity death since Robin Williams. Life is unfair and makes me happy that I live every day for the good stuff and drown out what I can't control. This one is going to sting forever.

Pretty easily the most shocking, impactful celebrity death of my lifetime.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Pretty easily the most shocking, impactful celebrity death of my lifetime.

Oh, it's definitely right there for me too. I was just so involved with Robin Williams during my childhood and early adulthood that he felt like family. That's truly the only reason why his death was a bit more impactful.