Kobe Bryant has died in helicopter crash

pwny

Trying to process this for the past 2 hours. Just can't. Kobe meant so much to basketball fans all over the world, let alone to hear his daughter was lost in today's tragedy alongside another parents and child too. Just gutted.

Got to meet Kobe at the Olympics here in London in 2012. Just devastated.

Edited by Magnifico

12 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Feel sick. There’s video too. 

Rest in peace.

10 minutes ago, sherm said:

There is supposedly video out there of the crash but I'm not that guy. Just FYI. 

It's fake... Well it's a real helicopter crash obviously but it's not the crash from today it's a crash that happened in Dubai.

Edited by rob_shadows

The hardest part of all this is always reading things like "Kobe Bryant was." That past tense always gets me. Trivial, I know, but that's what makes it real for me. Always in disbelief when stuff like this happens. 

R.I.P. to everyone on that helicopter, especially those two little girls that had so much life left to live and so much to accomplish. Just tragic.

• Like 1

This news is so tough. It feels surreal. The crazy thing is the two people that I think of when I think of the NBA growing up are David Stern and Kobe and both passed away this month. Like this loss hits me in the sports world to like Michael Jackson loss in the music world. Its extremely hard. Just reminds me how short life is and you shouldnt take it for granted because we dont know what time or hour when we are going to leave this world. So we should appreciate life. 

10 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

It's fake... Well it's a real helicopter crash obviously but it's not the crash from today it's a crash that happened in Dubai.

Figures. Either way it was a sick feeling. I didn't think anything would take my joy off my 49ers in the SB. I feel for all the families involved.