Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I'm not here to convince you of anything, just pointing out how your hard line stance bad. What you do with that info is up to you.

There is evidence of me letting indies play for town so it’s not a hard line stance. I think you’re remembering my scum game where I was purposefully hiding behind my shtick 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I highly doubt orca is scum

I don't care if he is or not.

I don't either. I just don't want this to be misconstrued as a bad read. 

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

This is a way I’m more used to playing. It’s brute but it brings better results over a long sample.

Mafia has gotten really soft here lately. I think this could spice things up. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:
1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Orca’s sounding like a dude's that been caught for the wrong reason 

Like MD4L last game.

I was actually thinking that's Mwil right now.

• Like 1

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

If there's no clear or decent idea of scum, then I agree with them.

You're unlikely to get a clear or decent idea of scum on D1 if everyone just piles on the indy becuase "that's just what you do"

I'm not saying you can't lynch indies d1, i'm saying making that a steadfast rule is detrimental. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You're unlikely to get a clear or decent idea of scum on D1 if everyone just piles on the indy becuase "that's just what you do"

I'm not saying you can't lynch indies d1, i'm saying making that a steadfast rule is detrimental. 

Or maybe people shouldn't claim indy day one.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

How does that make sense?

The closer you get to endgame, the more likely you are to trust someone who could side with mafia?

At that point you have tangible evidence of how that person has played. The indy HAS to make a choice (if they can side with mafia or town) at some point. If they have primarily played for town, there’s good reason to believe that will continue. 

whicker is just saying d1 it’s a hard stance, beyond that you have to look at the scope of that players actions to make an informed decision. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

There is evidence of me letting indies play for town so it’s not a hard line stance. I think you’re remembering my scum game where I was purposefully hiding behind my shtick 

You've taken the hard-line stance across multiple games and discussions, as far as I remember working with touch is the first time I've seen it out of you in a long long time.

It's not something I just came up with today I don't think lol. 

Regardless, it doesn't matter. I only brought it up because Orca said you'd agree with him that you must kill all indies, but then he backed off of that before you showed up anways lol. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

How does that make sense?

The closer you get to endgame, the more likely you are to trust someone who could side with mafia?

D1 is the best time to lynch an other claim bc odds are you are gonna lynch town if you don't.  

It was d3 when touch claimed so the odds say leave him be. 

Whicker played the odds and left him.