Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, squire12 said:
7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We couldn’t hit you because if you flipped paranoid counselor was a deadman. We made up our minds to save you for last.

@MWil23

1/27/2020 at 10:48 PM, gopherwrestler said:

We couldn’t hit you because if you flipped paranoid counselor was a deadman. We made up our minds to save you for last.

?

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure if scum bought it or not (I assume in some regard they did since they never came back at me again), but your BP vest was very helpful. Greatly appreciate it

That seemed off to me from the start.  @Forge, I was struggling to get past that n1, and that I never got a pm from the night you protected me.

I was torn on if you were scum or town until today when I got the invest on KSJ.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Squire is deserving of MVP.. but I think the purple collaborative @SwAg @Malfatron really had things lined up and in control for the majority of the game.

deep down I kind of wanted to be able to win solo for the smugness of it all!

@Tk3, we could have given that a chance, but without a confirmed ratio, it would have been a risk.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That seemed off to me from the start.  @Forge, I was struggling to get past that n1, and that I never got a pm from the night you protected me.

I was torn on if you were scum or town until today when I got the invest on KSJ.

My protection was hidden. 

Fwiw, I never claimed to have a vest, I simply liked malfs post and let him spread that. It allowed me to protect others, even if it was a false sense of confidence