Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

If I had to do it all over again, instead of intentionally going 3-3 Town reads on the tricorder, I’d have thrown a non Town in there.

I also was expecting to get hit or lynched early, not N7-8, so that way maybe people would buy my schtick. When I came back I figured people would assume GF.

I went all in on an orange alignment as a converter bluff N2 and ended up being right for some reason.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:47 AM, gopherwrestler said:

Poll Man - 1-shot at night phase you may choose if you want to have 2 votes the next day. Your Single vote will count as two. Use any night you wish for the following day

Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

JoSh iS thE SEriAl KiLLeR

Just now, Malfatron said:

also, i had no idea on whether we would actually win with town

I like how you all plotted my death. Especially the very last minute clear on KSJ by @SwAg. Beautifully done. 

As for Counselor, I assumed he was scum very early and decided to leave me alone. Up until the point that he decided to claim JOAT and go after me. I should have figured a level 2 ploy wouldnt have worked. But I had a lot of faith in @Dome... who really let me down. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I like how you all plotted my death. Especially the very last minute clear on KSJ by @SwAg. Beautifully done. 

As for Counselor, I assumed he was scum very early and decided to leave me alone. Up until the point that he decided to claim JOAT and go after me. I should have figured a level 2 ploy wouldnt have worked. But I had a lot of faith in @Dome... who really let me down. 

Maybe be less of a **** to me and you’ll spend less time dying in these games.

• Like 1