General off-season discussion/plan thread

N4L

2 hours ago, oldman9er said:

maybe, but it's still a jerk thing to do. 

Still a jerk thing to do. I feel comfortable parking-spot-shaming him. Maybe we should cut him.... yellow-smiley-confused-emoticon.gif

We cut Reuben Foster for less!!!

Just kidding. We didn't.

• Like 1

Did y'all not see the other empty handicapped spot? 

That to me proves that it's a non issue. When he legally parked in a handicapped spot, he did not prevent someone else from being able to go to the sjsu football field when campus is shut down. Lol let's not forget its a ghost town and they were probably the only people in the building

Assuming he has a placard and parked there legally, there is really nothing more to be said.

• Like 2

49ers.com and nfl.com rosters suggest that SF has moved Ray Smith to OL. At his height, I can't see him playing anything other than center on offense. Mildly interesting, only because the news is so slow right now.

15 minutes ago, struby3 said:

49ers.com and nfl.com rosters suggest that SF has moved Ray Smith to OL. At his height, I can't see him playing anything other than center on offense. Mildly interesting, only because the news is so slow right now.

Who???

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I never realized we had one of the least wealthiest ownerships in the NFL. Obviously doesn't matter, just caught me off guard and surprised me when I learned that today

What about when Eddie owned the 9ers? I get the impression he may have been more successful than his sister?

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I never realized we had one of the least wealthiest ownerships in the NFL. Obviously doesn't matter, just caught me off guard and surprised me when I learned that today

From my understanding they have been making a killing once Levi was built from all the events that are held. Then they invested in there branded gym and Sacramento FC soccer team. 

Edited by 49erurtaza

11 hours ago, Forge said:

Really??? I read a piece last fall about the wealthiest owners in the NFL and The Yorks weren't even mentioned in the Top 10. 

3 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Really??? I read a piece last fall about the wealthiest owners in the NFL and The Yorks weren't even mentioned in the Top 10. 

I didn't expect them to be Jerry Jones rich, but I expected more middle of the pack. Not third lowest in the NFL.