Rate This Mock  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Rate This Mock

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F-

32. Kansas City Chiefs – A.J. Terrell (CB/Clemson)

At #64 maybe. If you have to reach that far for a CB, find another position.

The OL can used depth all over. Mekhi Becton, for example, is still on the board, but even Cole Kmet would be better than reaching most of a round for a CB when they don't have a need. 

J

Seahawks never drafted a CB before RD3 in the Pete Carroll/J. Schneider era, I don't think this will happen this year either. 
They definitely could upgrade their 2nd C spot (as T. Flowers is starting there, and he is just average at best) but S. Griffin (#1 corner) had a really good year. 
Think the team would go WR (Raegor - Aiyuk) or TE (if one is worth the selection in the 1st). 

13 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Im going with chaisson at pick 20 over McKinney because if we lose ngakoue we need a guy who can take Allen's snaps from this past year and i know allen is capable of actually improving our defense(ngakoue isnt a good run defender) but Ngakoue pkays like 75% of our snaps and allen played like 60% so a guy like chaisson would fill that void and give us 2 high potential edge guys

Wait... What?!? 

“Even if ngakoue leaves the guy u selected is not a good pass rusher. He has to be schemed into that.   Draft is fairly deep at edge and we could solve the issue in fa.” 

“The production isnt there.  Picking him is like picking taven bryan all over again.”

Either of these sound familiar... lol 

23. New England Patriots-Henry Ruggs

Great talent however WR IMO is a waste in the 1st round. OL more of a need. Brady( if he's there) hates rookie receiver! They will go trade or FA route for a wide out. Also this draft is loaded with WR.

I see a trade with the Pats moving down.

7 hours ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Wait... What?!? 

“Even if ngakoue leaves the guy u selected is not a good pass rusher. He has to be schemed into that.   Draft is fairly deep at edge and we could solve the issue in fa.” 

“The production isnt there.  Picking him is like picking taven bryan all over again.”

Either of these sound familiar... lol 

I never said chaisson wasn't talented but he is a bit of a project and the only guy that would be my other choice would be wirfs but i dont see the value of adding wirfs over a guy who can be a chess piece on defense. At worse he can be dante fowler but with some coverage ability. 

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

I never said chaisson wasn't talented but he is a bit of a project and the only guy that would be my other choice would be wirfs but i dont see the value of adding wirfs over a guy who can be a chess piece on defense. At worse he can be dante fowler but with some coverage ability. 

Bro those are your EXACT WORDS. You said he is Taven Bryan, now he is Dante Fowler. Then you say he isnt a good pass rusher, but that you never said he wasnt talented.... maaaaaaan pick a lane. And if you change your mind about said lane, just say so. We went on a 5 quote argument about how you didnt like the Chaisson pick, and now you do. I mean i must have changed your mind ;)

I'm shocked to see all the F votes? I thought this was a well thought out draft. I didn't agree with all the picks but also didn't think any of them so far out of the realm of possibility. I voted B but if there was a B+ option I would have selected that. 

On 2/5/2020 at 9:52 AM, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

- Becton to Arizona doesnt really make sense scheme wise. They obviously need OL help, but Arizona runs more screens than any other team in the league. And use their OT quite a bit in that aspect, getting them out in space. That really isnt Becton's strong suit. 

- Epenesa is a 6'5" 285lb 4-3 DE. Doesnt really fit what the Jets are looking for at EDGE. They run a 3-4, so they would be looking for a more athletic player who can bend the edge. Epenesa is a physical player in the mold of Watt. 

- Love it for the Bucs. With both Kinlaw and Brown gone, OT has to be the biggest target and im a big fan of Thomas. Well done. 

Tristan Wirfs at #25 is shocking to me. As well as Austin Jackson over Josh Jones. 

Couldn't AJ play end for the jets, instead of edge and still be an effective tool to get to the QB?

I would be surprised if Wirfs is still there at 25 but I'm not complaining if he is. I agree the Austin Jackson is a better prospect than Josh Jones but both have good potential.

Jets take Andrew Thomas or Wirfs there, for sure.

OL will be attacked at every level of the offseason.

8 hours ago, vikes635 said:

Couldn't AJ play end for the jets, instead of edge and still be an effective tool to get to the QB?

We don't need anymore 2-gapping DL.

Edited by Kyu

On 2/7/2020 at 4:02 AM, vikes635 said:

I would be surprised if Wirfs is still there at 25 but I'm not complaining if he is. I agree the Austin Jackson is a better prospect than Josh Jones but both have good potential.

I meean, yea he could. But they just let Leonard Williams go because they had so many players at the position. I dont think they need anymore there. 

• Like 1