Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

19 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

@Counselor u an elf guy?

@Matts4313 u a zombie guy?

19 hours ago, Counselor said:

What you mean

Idk tbh, just wondering if it’s ur elf 

Not my elf on the shelf 

Gopher 

Role fishing day 1

So your saying it’s your zombie 

No you asked me about an elf not about a zombie 

So you are a zombie guy?

That is my zombie yes

Interesting exchange between Gopher and Counselor.  Gopher dropped his line of questioning after counselor claimed that it was his zombie.  Not sure what to make of that interaction as of yet.  

5 hours ago, SirA1 said:

OK. Quick synopsis then. Nicky B is invading Ravnica and he has summoned a bunch of planeswalkers (the players) to kill them and take their sparks so he can become a God.

His legions of undead (The Dreadhorde) come through first to terrorize the people.

Liliana Vess is his Dreadhorde General since she is a Necromancer and summons zombies.

Therefore Counselor  is claiming to be Liliana by claiming that he summoned the Zombies which is something she does. We don't want too many zombies on the board because bad things happen then. 

ANyone else with knowledge of the theme feel this is accurate?

Counselor

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

ANyone else with knowledge of the theme feel this is accurate?

Counselor

squire is (possibly) subtly playing both sides.

asking for others to vet the info for him to distance himself from sira, while voting along with the info (actions speak louder than words here) to support sira push on counselor

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Oh, my wife would totally say "damn, she's got a nice ***" while drowing her in a toilet. And, she would.

- True story: my wife's family came to the US from Mexico back in the 1870s, right after the Texas revolution. One of her great, great, great, great granduncle's once killed six people over a gallon of milk. So, murder is absolutely on the menu for this family.

- True story #2: my wife has a cousin (we'll call her "Lefty") who is currently in Huntsville Womens' prison for killing the woman who her husband cheated on her with. When Lefty first found out about the infidelity, she kidnapped the woman and tortured her for a day. With this being her first offense (a serious one, but her first) she only got a few years in prison. She gets out... first thing she does is gets a gun, tracks down the woman again while she's going to work and shoots her about 12 times, killing her. This time... she gets 40 years in prison. Rightfully so, family or not.

Moral of these story? I married into a family of killers with absolutely zero remorse. 

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

And we still don’t fear you

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

You shouldn't, you should be afraid FOR me.

@ET80  did you enter into this marriage willingly?   Do you need to set up a safe word or signal if you feel you are in danger?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Mwii

Did this post upset you? 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

9. @MD4L

8QfpDP.gif

Is he Carlton Banks? Is he a heel? He can't make up his mind as Town whether to be nice or not, and as scum, he's vindictive. He's David Otunga

I still don't know who your guy would be.