Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

56 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@Pickle Rick do we post our votes or do we send them to you? 

@TedLavie we’ve disagreed on basically everything football. What was the best BDL call that I made that you initially disagreed with? 

@JoshstraDaymus In your most humble opinion, who is the best mafia host on the forums and why? 

Do we though? Besides you crapping (and understandably so) on my RBs one year and me putting your team 16th in my pre season power rankings because the only QB you had on roster was Josh Rosen, I don't think I've particularly disagreed with you.

And I don't remember a move of yours I particularly disliked too.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 8:27 PM, jasonwbantle said:

This will be my last post as I delete my account but I wanted to respond. Since I joined two years ago, I was harassed. I stood up for myself the last two years and you all came after me. This year, I barely said a word and didn’t message anyone. Yet you have ppl like gmen constantly posting and constantly talking ****. Still, I was removed right away. 

Obviousky what I have been saying in last season was true. You’re all a bunch of losers with no real friends. You all back each other up on this Internet forum I couldn’t care less about. You’re the type of nerds who were bullied by ppl like me in high school so you hide behind a computer and talk crap with nothing of value in your real life.

well congrats. I’m done and my account is gone. Just a Shame your lives are so pathetic that you need to obsess about me. I strongly urged you to get off your fat ***** and get a life. Talking crap on the internet 24/7 makes it pretty clear what kind of pitiful, scared losers you all are. Keep obsessing and thinking/talking about me bc you will. I will never remember a single one of you losers besides @mathman who ran an awesome game- compare it to any other game run. It’s a joke.

So, get an education, go workout or maybe play an actual sport, and stop hiding. **** all you.

Your superior is out

Respect the legend of @jasonwbantle.
I only repeat these words in his honor.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:
1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Also I would like to give a shoutout to @bcb1213 on the last wrestling one he did. I had fun with that role and setup of being foreign aligned.

Flattery will get you... Everywhere with me @TedLavietake notes 

He forgot Meme Mafia. Negative points. 

Players Left Behind / Jury: 

1. @Malfatron

2. @daboyle250

3. @gopherwrestler

4. @theuntouchable

5. @The Orca

6. @Outpost31

9. @ET80

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

13. @bcb1213

14. @Matts4313

15. @Counselor

16. @Nazgul

If everyone has asked all the questions they wanted to, we can start the voting at 6 pm eastern tonight.  

When you cast your vote you can provide your thoughts if you like, or just vote it's your call.  

Remember to vote for who you want to win and escape 

Edited by Pickle Rick