The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

14 hours ago, Counselor said:

I second guess myself a lot when I don’t have a clear read. I didn’t know what to do or where to put my vote and I kind of panic. Obviously it was stupid because now it looks bad for me. But after I flip town on today’s lynch make sure to go after Swag. He is lying. 

Thanks for answering.  

I don't see Daboyle making this play as scum.   Mwil would be someone that would push for it, but I just have a hard time seeing Daboyle going that route.  I am not sure what Whicker is seeing or pushing on that front.  

There have been some things that give me scum vibes with counselor, mostly his outward attempts to avoid swearing.  It speaks to a conscience decision to play a particular way.  Whether that makes him scum this game or not is yet to be seen.

Swag can make a case and is a smooth talker.... and we have seen him slip a red lettered investigation in prior games.  

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thanks for answering.  

I don't see Daboyle making this play as scum.   Mwil would be someone that would push for it, but I just have a hard time seeing Daboyle going that route.  I am not sure what Whicker is seeing or pushing on that front.  

There have been some things that give me scum vibes with counselor, mostly his outward attempts to avoid swearing.  It speaks to a conscience decision to play a particular way.  Whether that makes him scum this game or not is yet to be seen.

Swag can make a case and is a smooth talker.... and we have seen him slip a red lettered investigation in prior games.  

Hold up.

So despite Counselor giving you scum vibes, you're going Swag for...lemme see...being able to functionally use the English language?

What?

• Like 1