Greg Olsen TE signs with Seahawks

49erurtaza

3 hours ago, N4L said:

I hate how competent Seattle's front office is outside of their first round picks. 

None of their FRPs end up working out, but literally everything else turns into gold 

Olsen for 7m is a steal. If he's healthy he's a top 5 TE no question

Olsen is still solid, but he’s definitely not a top 5 TE anymore.  

Good pickup though.  Great leader as well, gonna miss him.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NFL_Announcer said:

A vanilla team that in all likelihood would've won the division and probably beat the Packers if they weren't fielding half their OLINE and NONE of their season starting RB crew? 

Okay guy... 

There's your problems, guy.

(And I like the Seahawks)

5 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Excellent choice by Olsen choosing a team that is a legit SB contender for next season vs signing with a familiar face at HC and a rebuilding team in Washington.

This guy deserves another shot at a SB ring.

Washington is a mess and would have just been a waste. As a Bills fan I wanted no part in him, based on age and injury history. A one year contract for 7 mil isnt what the team needed, hopefully they can find someone like Hooper in FA. With that said, Facing a Niners Squad, Rams Squad, and the up and coming Cardinals who will make it to 500 this year isnt going to be a gimme for him, but yes they can be considered contenders. 

23 hours ago, Tyty said:

I mean vanilla as in devoid of intrigue. None of them could’ve been on the seventh floor crew

They got rid of most of their big mouths.

Sherman, Bennett, and Earl are being turds elsewhere.

The Thomas flip-off had to be the biggest loser move in NFL history... because they did not let you rob them during a holdout? because you got injured playing football?

Guys like Wilson and Wagner just do it on the field without being jackasses off the field.

Revis Island is like that little bit of rock that Davos was stuck on in GoT.

7ov4drag3fh11.jpg

Sherman Island has a 27 hole golf course. xD

5 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Washington is a mess and would have just been a waste. As a Bills fan I wanted no part in him, based on age and injury history. A one year contract for 7 mil isnt what the team needed, hopefully they can find someone like Hooper in FA. With that said, Facing a Niners Squad, Rams Squad, and the up and coming Cardinals who will make it to 500 this year isnt going to be a gimme for him, but yes they can be considered contenders. 

Hey as long as they have one of the best QBs in the NFL in Russ Wilson then in my mind they will always stand a chance. 

On 2/18/2020 at 2:38 PM, 49erurtaza said:

Will Dissly and Greg Olsen might be the most injury prone group of TE ever. 

Just waiting for the Bengals to re-sign Eifert and then sign Jordan Reed when Washington cuts him. Would be the most amazing combination of tight ends ever. 

• Like 1