J-Deere 4 Rounder w/ trades and comp picks

Johnny Nix

10 hours ago, jebrick said:

You are the only one.  He is a perfect 3-4 OLB.  He is explosive and bendy.  non-stop motor.  Can and has covered TEs.  Can set the edge vs the run.

Weaver is not even in the same league as Chaisson.

He's not the only one as im not exactly thrilled everytime he is given to the Falcons at 16.  I don't hate the pick but he isn't my 1st choice there either by a long shot.

57 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

He's not the only one as im not exactly thrilled everytime he is given to the Falcons at 16.  I don't hate the pick but he isn't my 1st choice there either by a long shot.

All depends on if you are looking for a DE or a OLB.  I have no idea what kind of defense the Falcons play so Chaisson might not be a fit.   Epenesa will be a much better 4-3 DE than an OLB.  Chaisson is, IMHO, a pure 3-4 OLB that will not be as good as a DE.  Julian Okwara is another that will be a better 3-4 OLB than 4-3 DE.

6 hours ago, jebrick said:

All depends on if you are looking for a DE or a OLB.  I have no idea what kind of defense the Falcons play so Chaisson might not be a fit.   Epenesa will be a much better 4-3 DE than an OLB.  Chaisson is, IMHO, a pure 3-4 OLB that will not be as good as a DE.  Julian Okwara is another that will be a better 3-4 OLB than 4-3 DE.

We run a 4-3 like Seattles defense.  Where as our DE lines up as a leo or can also line up as a traditional DE as well at times.   I like Beasley but i also think he is more of a OLB as well and might be why he didn't turn the corner here in the end.

Pretty terrible for the Titans. No need for an interior OL. Saffold was just paid big money last season, Jones was just extended, and they just spent a 3rd round pick last year on Nate Davis who played well down the stretch. Rather take Jeff Gladney as our CBs need an improvement especially with likely losing Logan Ryan. I’m not against a TE but I just can’t see it happening. Vrabel loves Jonnu Smith and he’s developed into a pretty solid player and our depth has always been pretty good under OC/Former TE coach Arthur Smith. Can’t see them spending a high pick on a TE. Wouldn’t mind Trey Adams to possibly come in to play RT replacing Jack Conklin. Fromm is a bum and has no business being drafted that high. Cam Akers would be perfect there to compliment Henry.

Excellent draft For Las Vegas!!!! We get our bad *** Receiver not sure if Mayock & Gruden would pick Ruggs over Lamb but I wouldn’t complain with any of Jeudy Lamb Ruggs. Plus we get a Franchise QB.  Would be a great way to enter our new city and stadium as long as we get aggressive in FA on the defensive side of the ball.

So right off the bat, this mock is legit since it has Seattle trading back. Props. Overall I do like the positional haul. 

32. Grant Delprit 

So I don't want to completely rule out a safety, since Pete Carrol is obsessed with them (seemingly have 6 every year). It would be a hard pick to swallow considering Delprit has a similar skill set as 2019 2nd Rounder Marquis Blair, and Safety is a position of strength current (Diggs and McDougald locked in for at least 2020). Seattle has serious depth issues on the Dline (pending FA). Personally, id prefer someone like Blacklock, Uche, Okwara, Madubuike or a linemen like Ruiz, I Wilson, A Jackson. 

Its an interesting Bills draft.  Okwara and Davis are not guys I am fond off, but the value is right around where I would have them.  I do like continued investment in the DL.  Durant I actually have positive notes on, but also note that hes a late round flyer type, so 4th round might be too early.

Edited by mr fluffles