Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

Just now, pwny said:

Literally every single one. There’s a reason we have the lowest testing rate on the entire planet. 

We have the lowest testing rate because they are not wasting their time on testing patients who are otherwise healthy and do not need to waste a test. Smart people are staying home if they have symptoms.  If there was no virus, healthy people would not being going to the ER for a cough and a fever. 

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Not comparing the severity of the virus.

Then what are you comparing? This virus is more widespread, more deadly and both by significant numbers, and yet you think they should be treated the same??

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I love when bros on the internet contradict the worlds leading infectious disease experts. 

They’re so far behind they actually think they’re winning.

There is a big difference between asking people to self quarantine if they have any reasonable suspicion of themselves and forcing them into quarantine whether they have it or not.  

But since we're on the subject are you sitting in your house now and not going to work?

1 minute ago, acowboys62 said:

We have the lowest testing rate because they are not wasting their time on testing patients who are otherwise healthy and do not need to waste a test. Smart people are staying home if they have symptoms.  If there was no virus, healthy people would not being going to the ER for a cough and a fever. 

Another case of the rest of the world being wrong I guess...

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

There is a big difference between asking people to self quarantine if they have any reasonable suspicion of themselves and forcing them into quarantine whether they have it or not.  

But since we're on the subject are you sitting in your house now and not going to work?

Well I work from home so....

2 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

Then why did dear leader repeatedly say everyone who wants a test can get one? Why does every health expert say we need to test more?

Just now, pwny said:

Then what are you comparing? This virus is more widespread, more deadly and both by significant numbers, and yet you think they should be treated the same??

I'm comparing the responses. I never said they should be treated the same, and they weren't, but it just shows the laughably bias mentality many people have when the response to this is supposedly so terrible, but a thousand people dying before a single thing is done was perfectly fine to those same people.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well I work from home so....

Well good for you. So you still would have no problem with being shut in and not able to go a funeral of a loved one or some other engagement because your quarantine is mandatory and not up for exceptions. 

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I'm comparing the responses. I never said they should be treated the same, and they weren't, but it just shows the laughably bias mentality many people have when the response to this is supposedly so terrible, but a thousand people dying before a single thing is done was perfectly fine to those same people.

Too bias to grasp the concept.