Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Blue

@The Orca

@Matts4313

@Forge

Scum reads on these fools. Everyone one of them are voting me for no reason at all (except malf)

This is why I ******* troll. I get lycnhed for 0 reasons just bc they feel like it. I'm back to trolling these games if this is how it goes. 

Yes the below is close to 1/3 of the game bc that is probably close to the number of scum.  Last one bcb ran like this had multiple scum factions so watch out for that. 

Counselor

Malf

Mwil

Daboyle

Et

Racks

Squire

Watch out for touch bc he said he thought I was town but just left his vote on me.  

Swag needs to be kept an eye on bc he led this ****.  

What have you been reading? 

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Counselor moving back up the charts

So @bcb1213 has some serious problems with the VC or something is up

Or bcb just missed it amongst the avalanche of votes.  I'll update stuff this afternoon.  If you think I missed something just bring it to my attention 

Rick these lists are just random at this point, where you’ve listed maybe 15 players, and you’re going to take credit for any of those 15 flipping scum if you’re somehow Town, which you’re not, scum.  Good attempt to replicate your Town game though

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Forge said:

This would have been good on someone else. Most people who have been scum with me know I'd just throw them to the wolves without being overly concerned about it. 

Poor @MWil23 played a game with me where he lived for like three days with me telling him every day I was going to throw him under the bus. It was like dread pirate Roberts in the Princess Bride

Ladies and Gentlemen, he's not wrong. You can say a LOT of things about the Hardy Boyz/Team Extreme. They're energetic, high risk/high reward, thrive on chaos and mayhem, and seem to be on the rise here, albeit it's still yet to be determined if these relative newcomers, having careers of under two years, can allow them to rise in this business. They've done some damage as Intercontinental Champions, and have earned the respect of many here on this grand stage.

Let's look back at the footage of Pokemon Mafia:

giphy.gif

The best part of their game may actually have been together in chatty!

giphy.gif

Note the crowd loving the energy. I tell ya King, these kids are fun to watch!

giphy.gif

You can clearly see MWil here holding on for dear life for the greater portion of 3 days, all while Town is ready to pounce.

KtSo23.gif

For some inexplicable reason, Forge decided to go for the bus about 3 separate times over the course of the game. HIGH RISK!!!!

source.gif

That said, you can question their style, but the results in this game, along with 2 others, was hard to argue with! Their 3 consecutive game streak was truly a sight to behold!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He want you to win the bet.

I just don’t understand this progression. 

he started out saying nothing about me and then I pop up as his “strongest read” but yet he doesn’t push me at all really. 

then I call him out and suddenly I’m taken off of the list and now he had a town read on me. 

then I continue with my thoughts on him, stated a lot of it didn’t make sense, continue questioning him on other things and then suddenly I pop up on his list because I apparently said he’s town (which never happened) but am still voting him. 

I literally cannot wrap my head around this. 

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, he's not wrong. You can say a LOT of things about the Hardy Boyz/Team Extreme. They're energetic, high risk/high reward, thrive on chaos and mayhem, and seem to be on the rise here, albeit it's still yet to be determined if these relative newcomers, having careers of under two years, can allow them to rise in this business. They've done some damage as Intercontinental Champions, and have earned the respect of many here on this grand stage.

Let's look back at the footage of Pokemon Mafia:

giphy.gif

The best part of their game may actually have been together in chatty!

giphy.gif

Note the crowd loving the energy. I tell ya King, these kids are fun to watch!

giphy.gif

You can clearly see MWil here holding on for dear life for the greater portion of 3 days, all while Town is ready to pounce.

KtSo23.gif

For some inexplicable reason, Forge decided to go for the bus about 3 separate times over the course of the game. HIGH RISK!!!!

source.gif

That said, you can question their style, but the results in this game, along with 2 others, was hard to argue with! Their 3 consecutive game streak was truly a sight to behold!

This is random 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I just don’t understand this progression. 

he started out saying nothing about me and then I pop up as his “strongest read” but yet he doesn’t push me at all really. 

then I call him out and suddenly I’m taken off of the list and now he had a town read on me. 

then I continue with my thoughts on him, stated a lot of it didn’t make sense, continue questioning him on other things and then suddenly I pop up on his list because I apparently said he’s town (which never happened) but am still voting him. 

I literally cannot wrap my head around this. 

This is the main reason why I'm voting Pickle. Also apparently there was nothing wrong with what I said in thread before but then later on I pop up on his scum list for no reason. Why were my posts not reason for me being scummy before but then later they apparently were?

• Like 1