Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

It's been a while, but I would not put this past any former WF member running a game here. It became fairly commonplace to give scum fake roles that they knew were safe. Rick's continued survival in this game is tied to his usefulness to Town.

I hope survival isn't dictated by usefulness...that'd kill off most of the game. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Again, I’ve never said you’re the worst player or even a detriment to town. 

That wasn't directed at you, more the masses and blue since he doesn't know what bat **** crazy opinions exist from this group of players. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I hope survival isn't dictated by usefulness...that'd kill off most of the game. 

Yes, that has been my experience as well. Good thing most of the game will, in fact, likely be killed off.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Rational? 

Are you just randomly switching votes with no comments to annoy whomever has to do the VC?

Yes, quite rational.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

That wasn't directed at you, more the masses and blue since he doesn't know what bat **** crazy opinions exist from this group of players. 

I don’t think many others have said you’re the worst or a detriment either. You might be confusing yourself with someone you’re familiar with.