Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

36 minutes ago, SwAg said:

lol

Do I need to walk you through how that statement is true?

Regardless, it has occured to me that Matts may have been referring to his faction name, not the popular chat platform, when he said "discord." I've certainly seen dumber mistakes. Matts4313

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Regardless, it has occured to me that Matts may have been referring to his faction name, not the popular chat platform, when he said "discord." I've certainly seen dumber mistakes. Matts4313

Has there ever been a WWF, WWE, NWA, , ECW, or whatever wrestling group called discord?

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yes please.

Vote count 

Swag - - 1-matts 

Orca - - 1-gopher 

Squire - - 2-Orca, rack 

Forge - 2-md4l, squire 

Matts--5- malf, mwil,  Swag, boyle, blue 

Dome - 2- ET, Forge 

Josh - - 1- touch 

11 to lynch  deadline 9 PM

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

This seems like a stretch, admittedly. 

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

Regardless, it has occured to me that Matts may have been referring to his faction name, not the popular chat platform, when he said "discord."

Ladies and Gentlemen, as much as it pains me to go away from Jinder Mahal, the Blue Blazer can’t possibly think this is true.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Has there ever been a WWF, WWE, NWA, , ECW, or whatever wrestling group called discord?

No, but who says that the scum faction(s) in this game are other organizations? I'm Town and my role PM says nothing about what scum groups we're facing off with here. I don't recall Legends being a rival group to the WWE, and they were a scum group waaaaaaay back in the original WWE Mafia bcb ran on WF. I'm not going to make any assumptions about game setup until I see someone flip as something other than WWE-Aligned.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yes please.

All I said is that I've never used it for scumchat and nobody from my old WF days even knows what my name is on there. I never said anything about whether other people use it here. Therefore, it doesn't matter whether he's telling the truth or not; my statement doesn't depend on his honesty to be true.

Learn to read, dumbass.

Just now, Forge said:

This seems like a stretch, admittedly. 

I mean, you're not wrong. It's more that Matts has said a lot of odd, inconsistent things so far that have really started to add up for me. I'm interested in seeing how he flips.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

No, but who says that the scum faction(s) in this game are other organizations? I'm Town and my role PM says nothing about what scum groups we're facing off with here. I don't recall Legends being a rival group to the WWE, and they were a scum group waaaaaaay back in the original WWE Mafia bcb ran on WF. I'm not going to make any assumptions about game setup until I see someone flip as something other than WWE-Aligned.

All I said is that I've never used it for scumchat and nobody from my old WF days even knows what my name is on there. I never said anything about whether other people use it here. Therefore, it doesn't matter whether he's telling the truth or not; my statement doesn't depend on his honesty to be true.

Learn to read, dumbass.

I mean, you're not wrong. It's more that Matts has said a lot of odd, inconsistent things so far that have really started to add up for me. I'm interested in seeing how he flips.

I don't like this.

This is sending off old-school WF bad juju vibes.

I have to head out to do some furniture shopping after work, so I may be limited in what I'll be posting from here on out. I'll be following along when I can from my phone. 

22 hours ago, Blue said:

People I would be happy to lynch today: kingseanjohn, Squire, daboyle, and Joshtradamus.

6 hours ago, Blue said:

If you're Town and voted for either Pickle or Squire, you know at least 3 of the 16 players on those lynches were Town. With 20 alive and assuming roughly 6-8 (let's call it 7) scum to start the game, it is...unlikely that NO scum were in on those votes, and based on personal experience, all but maybe one or two were realistically voting for those two players. We have a pretty good shot at lynching scum if we focus on those trains today.

I'm Town.

Pulse is the doublevote. I'm not willing to lynch the doublevote without further information.

I get more of a Town vibe from Malf so far. Not willing to lynch him just yet.

It's been a real long time since I played with rack, but right now I lean Town on him as well. Not willing to lynch him just yet.

I don't think Swag would pull what he did on Day 1 if he was scum unless he was a godfather role. Plausible, but not enough to lynch him today.

Gimmick aside, MWill has seemed interested in solving the game today. Also, his gimmick is entertaining me. Not willing to lynch him.

I don't have a strong feel for Matts, touch, Boyle, Forge, or Orca yet. I could be talked into lynching one of them.

I know nothing about ksj, Josh, and squire. At least two of those are paying attention to the thread but not saying anything. It's plausible that there are Town reasons they aren't talking, but I don't know their metas. Let's talk about them.

23 minutes ago, Blue said: