"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Feel like the bookie role isn't that great because it's tough to guess the lynch unless it's one of your scummates who has been caught. And I don't think tracker is that useful for scum.

Bookie is a tough role to play well, imo. Disagree a bit on tracker, it can help you locate power roles and, while it isn't likely to save you from an investigation result, it's a strong enough role that Town will think twice about lynching you.

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

there were 5 if you count ksj, the roleblocking death miller

Add in 2 self aligned lunches and a neutral. 

Naz, squire and pickle claiming d1 shifted that focus and it became a hunt for mafia

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Hey now. If you want people to change how they treat you I suggest you revisit your word choice 

Let's review the tape shall we....

tenor.gif?itemid=5486940

Yeah I'd call him an idiot with a gun.  You got a better description of him xD

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh wait 

@Dome

I could also hide behind the dead players once as a protect.  Would have been nice to draw the mafia hit. But alas an idiot with a gun ruined the fun. 

Idiot with a gun played very well.

dont clumsily claim other when there a town player that HAS to make a kill every night 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm always up for a challenge 

I know.  You been trying for like 18 months to get me lynched.  I dont recall a time in the last 18 mo ths you have succeeded that did not include a positive investigation on me

On 3/16/2020 at 8:40 PM, The Orca said:

Journal Entry 15: Jodelle thinks this large amount of inactives are scum or part scum. Beavis, MD4L, KSJ, Bcb, and probably a few others

On 3/17/2020 at 11:47 AM, The Orca said:

MD4L

Based on some claims and assumptions and given his posting (lack of) and almost no help or critical thinking I'd say this is a good place to start today 

On 3/17/2020 at 12:10 PM, MD4L said:

Is the meta on my scum game that I avoid the thread completely and don’t post? Asking for more information.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:17 PM, The Orca said:

I'd say it's you dont provide anything helpful in thread...I believe last game you helped, it was minimal, but I think there was an attempt to solve the game at times...just missing it here 

On 3/17/2020 at 12:25 PM, MD4L said:

Fair enough. I got a jolt from playing with old friends. Time to start.... being helpful.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:29 PM, The Orca said:

Deadpulse-replaced and Monk-replaced were the only ones playing that were new that are not in this game. Gopher played that game, but he usually plays when he can. Blue was new and he is here again...so I'm confused, was it only a 1 game jolt :)

On 3/17/2020 at 12:33 PM, MD4L said:

There was a phase with SwAg(day one casualty), Rags, and Blue all together. That’s the first time since 2015 or so. It was cool.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:37 PM, MD4L said:

Shout out to Jodelle!

So @MD4L, this Shout out to Jodelle, was that genuinely cause you like her, or was that game related...that post confused me in this sequence xD