Jump to content
ramssuperbowl99

Tom Brady Announces He's Leaving New England

Recommended Posts

Just now, Fullback said:

Brady with Arians will be interesting to watch. Although he'd fit the Chargers offense much better. Ekeler and Keenan Allen are basically better versions of White and Edelman. Hunter Henry is Gronk lite. Evans and Godwin are the best WR crop in the league, but idk if Brady fits their downfield offense and could use Evans to the best of his abilities. No issue with Godwin though, Brady would pepper him with targets.

yeah Brady would make ekeler even more of a star

as a Bucs fan though i believe Godwin/Evans/Howard  > Kenan/Williams/Henry

all Tampa needs is a new pass catching RB and a new LT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Teen Girl Squad said:

Pretty much. Thats who I'd bet Bill is targeting.

laughable if you think Dalton can win with just Edelman to throw to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Bill is going to win the AFC East with Andy Dalton.

laughable if you think Dalton can win with just Edelman to throw to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Wow. Great statements.

I don’t believe BB wrote that without saying we’re onto Cincinnati. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once the Pats continue their dominance with Dalton at the helm, the Patriots should be re-named into New England Belichicks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fullback said:

Once the Pats continue their dominance with Dalton at the helm, the Patriots should be re-named into New England Belichicks!

i like your username

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I like Brady to the Buccaneers. Despite the system change, I'll take my chances with Brady playing well with Arians. They have two good receivers that can actually separate. Godwin and Evans will be so happy.

The Patriots already look like a team that was trending down by season's end despite their record, and early season defensive performance. Now with QB totally up in the air, I'm lukewarm about their immediate future. They have the slowest WR group in the NFL. It's remarkable what Brady did his last season there. I'm guessing Bridgewater will be the heir apparent. Sucks that there will now by this annoying pressure on him to replace the level of play from the GOAT. 

Edited by PapaShogun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Wow. Great statements.

Not like they’d put out bad ones lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I like Brady to the Buccaneers. Despite the system change, I'll take my chances with Brady playing well with Arians. They have two good receivers that can actually separate. Godwin and Evans will be so happy.

The Patriots already look like a team that was trending down by season's end despite their record, and early season defensive performance. Now with QB totally up in the air, I'm lukewarm about their immediate future. They have the slowest WR group in the NFL. It's remarkable what Brady did his last season there. I'm guessing Bridgewater will be the heir apparent. Sucks that there will now by this annoying pressure on him to replace the level of play from the GOAT. 

couldnt agree more

my sentiment is:

if its about winning: you go to the NFC and to Tampa

if its about going home: you go to LA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Fullback said:

Brady with Arians will be interesting to watch. Although he'd fit the Chargers offense much better. Ekeler and Keenan Allen are basically better versions of White and Edelman. Hunter Henry is Gronk lite. Evans and Godwin are the best WR crop in the league, but idk if Brady fits their downfield offense and could use Evans to the best of his abilities. No issue with Godwin though, Brady would pepper him with targets.

Dont forget Mike Williams who was a 1000 yd receiver and lead all WRs in AVG. But as a Chargers fan, no thanks. I rather go with a rookie and start the future. Chargers have a team that can win now, as long as their qb isnt turning the ball over. I wouldnt mind Brady for 2 years, but not at 30 million a year, no fk way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I'm guessing Bridgewater will be the heir apparent.

nah he is going to rejoin Joe Brady in Carolina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

if its about going home: you go to LA

la isn't home to tom brady, la is like 4-6 hours from home for tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×