49er Tenders - Bourne / Breida 2nd round; Lee no comp

NcFinest9erFan

Side note...they need more tenders, because it sucks for undrafted free agents (who are often times the guys who go the restricted route). Like, I would have loved to tender him at a 3rd / 4th round level and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe spark some interest from another team to sign him to grab that pick from them, because I'd have interest in that for sure. 

• Like 2

I really like Breida and want him to stay but if some team is nuts enough to offer us a second round pick for him, then we really should take it. Trying to think who might do that? Maybe the Eagles (they let Howard go) as a complement to that young guy they drafted last year. (I'm just fantasising out loud here so don't start throwing things at me).

Redskins, Lions or Falcons in the NFC? 

Someone from the Niners FO phone Bill O'Brien please! We might get Will Fuller too. 😊

• Like 2

I am glad Lee is gone. That guy sucks lol 

Breida is my guy, but the fumbles are very concerning. He didn't run well inside at the end of last year either. He was usually a good inside/outside runner. I wonder how injured he was. 

Bourne was a no brainer. 

10 minutes ago, N4L said:

I am glad Lee is gone. That guy sucks lol 

Breida is my guy, but the fumbles are very concerning. He didn't run well inside at the end of last year either. He was usually a good inside/outside runner. I wonder how injured he was. 

Bourne was a no brainer. 

Doesn't mean Lee is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if he is brought back on the minimum.