2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

39 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Did another mock draft simulator 4 rounds.

1-Jedrick Wills OT (Doubt he'll fall to us though)

2-Tee Higgins WR

3-Curtis Weaver EDGE

3-Amik Robertson CB

4-Lynn Bowden WR

Unless Higgins test positive for illegal substances or is arrested, he will not make it to our 2nd round pick.  Who else was there, to be realistic? 

3 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

“He will not” haven’t we learned by now that the draft is unpredictable. 

Exactly. I Mocked Hakeem Butler to us last year in the 3rd and got ripped for him not going to make it there by nearly everyone. Butler went as the 103rd pick.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, dcat said:

Unless Higgins test positive for illegal substances or is arrested, he will not make it to our 2nd round pick.  Who else was there, to be realistic? 

I'd honestly be surprised if Higgins is taken before 48.  He had a really bad off season process. 

52 minutes ago, dcat said:

Well it was a simulator so he fell in it.

But another guy I'd like is Michael Pittman,  I'd love a big body target who can help Darnold with contested grabs 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

We chose Leo in a similar situation and look where that got us. And some were still defending him all the way till he got traded.

Josh Allen should have been the pick. We needed an edge, he was a great prospect and would have solved our issue.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

“He will not” haven’t we learned by now that the draft is unpredictable. 

OK I'll edit: "It is highly likely that Tee is drafted well before the end of round 1".  I hope that's a little softer.  But the reality is that Higgins is not going to be at 48.  So again, I ask, who was there that is realistic?  That's what the question was.  Aiyuk? Shenault?   Every time I mock and pick OT at 11, I never get Mims or Higgins. One or both usually gone in rd 1 and the other top of 2.  I end up with OT + Aiyuk waaay too often.  TBH, I want Jeudy/Lamb/Ruggs so much more than any of what I see at 48 that I am heavily biased towards WR at 11.  

Edited by dcat